Disney In Detail #15 Doesn’t like sugar, doesn’t eat meat, just give her a Wendy’s and a doughnut to eat!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like it’s not intentional, just careless. She wants to get out a monthly podcast but is so lazy, it comes out at the last minute.
So then her patreon’s end up having to pay more as previously stated
And there's absolutely no comeback on her. Patreon do absolutely nothing in holding creators accountable for what they say they will provide which I think is disgraceful.

Reactions: 2
Am I missing something? Did she have the dog put down so she could go on the cruise? Or had it been ill? If the latter then I don't see anything wrong

I went to look but there's so much to go through, I guess it was all on the previous thread?
Yeah it’s the previous thread now.
Without derailing this too much. They “adopted”/ bought an older dog off of gumtree during lockdown. They knew that the dogs health was declining and she wasn’t doing too well these days (and is 12) but still left for over two months for a cruise and she passed away whilst they were away. Lots of people (myself included) would never have left my elderly pet knowing they probably wouldn’t make it. There’s a lot of chat on the thread about how honest they were about the timeline and how little grief they’ve shown which you can read all about on her previous thread.

sorry for the derail!

I see oor Vickys vlog will be up tonight, no explanation as to why it’s so delayed, classic

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Yeah it’s the previous thread now.
Without derailing this too much. They “adopted”/ bought an older dog off of gumtree during lockdown. They knew that the dogs health was declining and she wasn’t doing too well these days (and is 12) but still left for over two months for a cruise and she passed away whilst they were away. Lots of people (myself included) would never have left my elderly pet knowing they probably wouldn’t make it. There’s a lot of chat on the thread about how honest they were about the timeline and how little grief they’ve shown which you can read all about on her previous thread.

sorry for the derail!

I see oor Vickys vlog will be up tonight, no explanation as to why it’s so delayed, classic
Thank you for that, I really couldn't stand reading so far back!

Reactions: 3
That’s the problem with Bogey. If her lips are moving it’s a fair bet that she’s lying, so who knows what really happened.

• Haha
On her Instagram Brogan actually had the balls to say that she didn’t want Bonnie’s passing to taint the trip!

How long was Vic married to Ian? I only ask because an old Victoria In Detail vlog landed in my feed where they were preparing to move into a new house. YT says it’s 3 years old. They must have split up anlmost immediately after that then?

Reactions: 1
How long was Vic married to Ian? I only ask because an old Victoria In Detail vlog landed in my feed where they were preparing to move into a new house. YT says it’s 3 years old. They must have split up anlmost immediately after that then?
Yes they split fairly quickly after he bought the house IIRC. I say "he" because I very much doubt Vic contributed anything to the house purchase. Financial, planning or anything really. She just takes up space.

Reactions: 5
Skipped through the vlog, usual stuff - coffee, breakfast, shops, dinner.
Said the next trip is with someone that we will be happy to see and 2 new people.

Reactions: 1
My favourite part was when she was surprised a candle vase was glass and not plastic.
Thick as tit.

• Haha