Disney In Detail #15 Doesn’t like sugar, doesn’t eat meat, just give her a Wendy’s and a doughnut to eat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
if you think they ate a lot in this vlog, I noticed they didnt film eating until 15:17, so obviously missed out hours of more food

IMG_4014.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Lots of filtering!
That ridiculous eyes closed pose. What is she? 40? And she's still doing this teen girl bs? You can tell she thinks she's such hot tit. Think again if that's the best you can do even with the help of all those filters and photoshop 🤣

Reactions: 5
I never comment anymore because she is so boring and I have nothing productive to add to the conversation but like damn, wasn’t she just in Florida and she’s already returning?!?! I know she has to be bored. I went to Disney for the 2nd time in 6 months last month and I had several moments where I told myself that I had just experienced all this. There is no way she still gets enjoyment out of going to Disney. Her trips are purely for tit content creation. And how she affords it is my Roman Empire. I will not rest until we one day get an announcement that she has to cut back on her trips due to her finances or she’s been arrested for credit card fraud.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Has she ever put music over the top of her vlogs before? I skip through most of them as they’re so dull most of the time but this one… wonder if Catherine has had an influence?

Reactions: 4
Until she actually puts effort into the vlogs, has some actual information and detail (that's correct) and does more than her usual routine, anything else is just lipstick on a pig.

• Haha
Has she ever put music over the top of her vlogs before? I skip through most of them as they’re so dull most of the time but this one… wonder if Catherine has had an influence?
I thought the same thing!

I honestly can't believe they spent the whole day at The Grand Floridian when they weren't even staying there......that's very odd!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Vic’s feet don’t reach the ground. Apart from that do they not realise how ridiculous they look?

IMG_3919.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I see Catherine has taken it upon herself to colour Disney in for us on her vlogs. It’s not colourful enough it would seem, so she’s helpfully put a pastel blue and pink filter over it all. Thanks Catherine, now the vlogs look exactly the same as the ones you made about Canada where the snow is apparently pink.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She has mentioned before her feet dont touch the ground. She thinks it makes her cute, but she just needs to sit more forward like catherine is doing
---
I honestly can't believe they spent the whole day at The Grand Floridian when they weren't even staying there......that's very odd!
I understand a rest day from the parks, but why not go to typhoon lagoon, the outlets or the beach etc?
Think Catherine just wanted to go somewhere she could dress like a toddler and wear a full wig. Vicky loves sitting her fat arse in an air-conditioned lobby and stuffing her face.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
The whole day wandering around a resort.... how many times did she mention about her friend's wedding?
Who's the friend? If she was her MOH they were/are close but she doesn't mention her at all.
All they did was eat and drink and sit.... Catherine's definitely trying to cheat her WLS with the sugary drinks.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I can’t believe they would spend the day wandering around a hotel they’re not even staying at, what a waste of a day!
If I was a guest staying at GF I would get pretty fed up with people like Vicky and Catherine mooching around, filming me and my family- if I was paying GF prices, you want a bit of exclusivity

I can’t believe they would spend the day wandering around a hotel they’re not even staying at, what a waste of a day!
If I was a guest staying at GF I would get pretty fed up with people like Vicky and Catherine mooching around, filming me and my family- if I was paying GF prices, you want a bit of exclusivity
Exactly. If you want to mooch around that’s what the parks and even Disney Springs are for. Why waste an entire day of your holiday sitting in a hotel you’re not even staying at?!? Maybe Victoria should cut back on the trips so she can afford to stay on property. She always seems to want to be on property.

Reactions: 8
The whole day wandering around a resort.... how many times did she mention about her friend's wedding?
Who's the friend? If she was her MOH they were/are close but she doesn't mention her at all.
All they did was eat and drink and sit.... Catherine's definitely trying to cheat her WLS with the sugary drinks.
Weirdly, I vaguely remember the friend & her wedding 😅 She was popular on the dibb back when I used to post there in the early - mid 2010's

Edit: I checked Vic's vids from oldest to latest and found the vlog:

This is a screenshot from the intro... looks like a totally different human! Vic, please ditch the blonde - you look fab as a brunette!
Screenshot_20240503_150423_YouTube.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Weirdly, I vaguely remember the friend & her wedding 😅 She was popular on the dibb back when I used to post there in the early - mid 2010's

This is a screenshot from the intro... looks like a totally different human! Vic, please ditch the blonde - you look fab as a brunette!
View attachment 2912718
Thanks!! Going to have a gander!

Reactions: 1
Exactly. If you want to mooch around that’s what the parks and even Disney Springs are for. Why waste an entire day of your holiday sitting in a hotel you’re not even staying at?!? Maybe Victoria should cut back on the trips so she can afford to stay on property. She always seems to want to be on property.
Perhaps she’s hanging around the Deluxe resorts to find a rich husband- hence the ridiculous makeup, hair etc 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m guilty of resort hopping and looking around them on a busy Saturday when the parks get busy but no way would I stick to one resort all day!

View attachment 2912718
She looks so nice in this vlog. The makeup is still too much but it’s a wedding event so…

E42EC459-A541-4CCB-8D95-3D07A71E739C.jpeg

Do we think she’s had a little lip filler or just excessive overlining?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.