Disney In Detail #15 Doesn’t like sugar, doesn’t eat meat, just give her a Wendy’s and a doughnut to eat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just out of curiosity..why is Catherine wearing a wig ? I thought she had hair extensions.
I actually don’t mind Catherine, I think her vlogs are more put together and informative compared to anything Victoria has ever done

Reactions: 4
I think ahe said its because her gastric band has caused hair loss
I think she also has mentioned that she wanted to try some wigs to see if she liked them more than extensions, I assume she’s also worried about the damage the extensions might do to what hair she has left

Reactions: 4
I guess if you knew you were just going to spend all day in an air-conditioned hotel, wearing a wig would be fine, but outside in the Orlando heat? No thank you 😅

Reactions: 3
Wigs are just fun to wear to change up your look. These two love wearing curated (I honestly don't know what word to use here but you know what I mean 😂) outfits and it's just part of the fun. Disney seems like a borderline costume party for some people. If the Western parks allowed it, I'm sure there would be plenty of cosplayers roaming around.

Reactions: 1
Think they would if she was sitting properly (and by that I mean like an adult) and not pretending she's this teeny tiny Disney princess swinging her legs like a two year old. What 40 year old would sit like this?
Ugh, yes. And even more mind blowing is that one of them set up a camera and went back to sit down so we could see the two of them on a bench on their bleeping phones. Fascinating content.
---
Wigs are just fun to wear to change up your look. These two love wearing curated (I honestly don't know what word to use here but you know what I mean 😂) outfits and it's just part of the fun. Disney seems like a borderline costume party for some people. If the Western parks allowed it, I'm sure there would be plenty of cosplayers roaming around.
That's an awful of money and distance to travel just to try to look cute (in their minds 🤣 ) in the parks and resorts.

Reactions: 5
So she 'forgot' to end the vlog or 'didn't realise she wasn't filming'. Christ this is her 'job'! Noticed she's wearing the same black top in the hotel room where she said the vlog would be 'late' and ending that vlog... so she clearly didnt have the vlog ready to before she went away to wherever that hotel room is...

Reactions: 9
Just out of curiosity..why is Catherine wearing a wig ? I thought she had hair extensions.
I actually don’t mind Catherine, I think her vlogs are more put together and informative compared to anything Victoria has ever done
She puts more effort in to setting the camera up so she can film with herself in the video... though I wish she'd stop with the two-fingered victory pose and follow the dip in her top lip with the lipstick!!!
---
This is a screenshot from the intro... looks like a totally different human! Vic, please ditch the blonde - you look fab as a brunette!
View attachment 2912718
I think she looks great in that photo... her hair looks much better brown, and she looks better without all the make up trowelled on!

Reactions: 6
So she 'forgot' to end the vlog or 'didn't realise she wasn't filming'. Christ this is her 'job'! Noticed she's wearing the same black top in the hotel room where she said the vlog would be 'late' and ending that vlog... so she clearly didnt have the vlog ready to before she went away to wherever that hotel room is...
We said exactly the same- she obviously didn’t have the vlog ready as, like you said, she was in the hotel room on route to Brogans bargain wedding party. What must she have been doing all week if this is her job??

Reactions: 9
We said exactly the same- she obviously didn’t have the vlog ready as, like you said, she was in the hotel room on route to Brogans bargain wedding party. What must she have been doing all week if this is her job??
This is what makes me think she secretly has a job somewhere or an OF or something... I know we like to joke that she's lazy/work shy, but it just doesn't make sense to me otherwise! 😅 This trip was filmed early early March, right? She has to have something else that is a bigger priority for her not to have edited all of the trip videos by now, surely??

Or does she really just do nothing but exist in her rented box room until a few days before the video is due to go up and edit it then??

It just doesn't make sense to me 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
I don’t care what size she is, it’s the blatant lying to herself and her viewers that gets on my nerves. THIS is why it has so much attention, if she was honest in her posts and didn’t angle the life out of every picture or add filters onto them then I’m sure she wouldn’t get the same comments. It’s the lies
I respectfully disagree. Brogan (who I cannot STAND) shows us everything she eats and attracts threads and threads of negative comments about it. People tot up her daily calories (which I’m not complaining about - I could read Brogan threads all day). But it seems overweight vloggers cannot win. They show us what they eat - they get shamed. They hide what they eat - they get shamed. There’s literally no way to win other than not to be overweight. (I’m a size 20 myself so I understand the constant battle of wishing you could lose weight and struggling - I’m glad I don’t have hundreds of people commenting on what I eat)

Reactions: 10
I respectfully disagree. Brogan (who I cannot STAND) shows us everything she eats and attracts threads and threads of negative comments about it. People tot up her daily calories (which I’m not complaining about - I could read Brogan threads all day). But it seems overweight vloggers cannot win. They show us what they eat - they get shamed. They hide what they eat - they get shamed. There’s literally no way to win other than not to be overweight. (I’m a size 20 myself so I understand the constant battle of wishing you could lose weight and struggling - I’m glad I don’t have hundreds of people commenting on what I eat)
I definitely prefer Brogan's approach tbh. I actually don't think she gives a duck anymore. (Although I have a feeling a fitness kick is coming so I could be wrong)

You’re completely missing the point. It’s not about people commenting on what she does or doesn’t eat it’s about the fact that she pretends she’s not the size she is. It’s the constant filtering of photos to make herself look smaller, controlling the angles constantly…no wonder people are shocked when they see her in somebody else’s vlog/in the wild. I and others would have more respect for her if she just owned her size and didn’t pretend she’s something she isn’t. Oh and I’m a UK 18 myself so I’m not fat shaming her as I’m no skinny minny either 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Brogan and Victoria are just the two extremes of the same thing.
Brogan shows off massive hoards of junk food, Victoria picks at salad and frushi. Where’s the in between?

They both think they're living the life, but tbh it all looks cheap and sad as duck

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.