Disney In Detail #15 Doesn’t like sugar, doesn’t eat meat, just give her a Wendy’s and a doughnut to eat!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watching Catherine’s vlog from yesterday and Victoria walking alongside… well… the chins for one

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She is bleeping unhinged. It’s actually starting to get a bit scary.
Im 5”6, and I never feel short.

edit:
Here’s a photo of her with brog where im sure theyre both wearing flats as i watched this recently.
If brog is confirmed as 5”5, vicky is definitely around 5”6
IMG_5038.jpeg

Something mentally wrong with her

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm 5ft 5, and I know I'm short for a guy, but other than that i barely think of my height. For a female, I'd say that's pretty common height. Most women I work with are around that height and they'd never call themselves short.

She has this weird obsession with portraying herself as this cute dainty little princess type character, when she is more bull in a China shop

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She wants to market herself as a dainty little princess but she’s a wide load brick shithouse

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s just so offensive to ian. She’s acting like he is also 5”-nothing, when theyre clearly the same height

IMG_5037.jpeg
IMG_5044.jpeg
IMG_5039.jpeg
IMG_5043.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11

edit:
Here’s a photo of her with brog where im sure theyre both wearing flats as i watched this recently.
View attachment 2938242
First, that's probably the nicest I've seen Victoria look

Second....did someone say Heffalump and Woozle , sorry Victoria and Adam

Winniethepooh-disneyscreencaps.com-4409.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
she’s a wide load brick shithouse
Disney In Detail #16 She’s a Wide Load Brick Shithouse
---

edit:
View attachment 2938242
Also. It’s staggering how they’ve all tripled in size since this photo was taken 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She looks so much better with less make up, casual clothes, and dark hair. She can do what she wants but she looks ridiculous right now.

According to Wikipedia, the average height for a woman in the UK is 5'3. So, yeah, she's actually on the taller side if anything... As an actual vertically challenged person, literally the only upside about being short is never worrying about leg room. I'm actually even more mortified about the dangling legs thing now... 🫣 She really must think people are blind. In her mind and reflection she must see Kylie Minogue.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
This is why her size is constantly being brought up! Posting edited delusion photos of herself when in reality she looks nothing like them.
Constantly hiding behind Catherine when she’s filming, she’s so self conscious. She’s getting worse.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 9
This is why her size is constantly being brought up! Posting edited delusion photos of herself when in reality she looks nothing like them.
Constantly hiding behind Catherine when she’s filming, she’s so self conscious. She’s getting worse.
I noticed her hiding in the footage that second shot was taken from, it was so obvious 😀

Reactions: 4