Disney In Detail #13 She is everything.. except detailed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it’s been said before but I had one of her previous vlogs pop up (filmed during the Ian era) and the difference in effort, engagement and overall enjoyment of Disney was dramatically different.
What you see now is a grifter, lurching from one trip to another whilst desperately trying to be glamorous and pretty
Wake up Vicky, it’s so sad to see a 40 year old living in her mates spare room, with no job and dressing like she’s still in the 90s- what went wrong??

Reactions: 13
I quite liked her '80s outfit. It's filtered and photoshopped to hell but so is Madonna - so that tracks I guess.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I quite like her 80s outfits. I am not going to sit here and judge someone for dressing up for a party and having fun. I just came to say, who the hell makes a reservation at a restaurant without looking at the menu? I truly don't know where she gets the money from. I have an excellent paying job and couldn't fathom paying for a hotel room to not use it, while using DVC points to stay on-property at Disney at the same time. The way this girl throws away money. Never attempts the standby queue, even when the wait is less than 60 minutes. FOP is a must for me as well. But I could never pay $13-$16 to ride it. I make it my priority, get up early and I haul ass to be in that line first thing in the morning. It would be one thing for Vicky to pay for the ride if she was rolling in money but someone who has a roommate at 40 years old cannot be doing well financially (unless they are a saint, like Kate for allowing their unemployed friend to bum around in their spare bedroom in the house they own ):LOL:

Vicky’s other mates must live in fear of her turning up on their doorstep with her playsuits cos Kate has finally kicked her out.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Quelle surprise she still hasn't updated her Victoria in Detail to 40 something instead of 30 something... and she's all about the details y'know ;) bet that just gets removed
IMG_5841.jpeg

Updated now lol
---
How vicky thinks she would look in the 80s
IMG_5842.jpeg

The reality
IMG_5843.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The blonde hair looked loads better when she had the short bob.

Reactions: 2
Anyone else notice that she’s Victoria Moore on IG now?
Should have changed it to Victoria Boore

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her hair looks more like the ET wig than ever in her new grid post. 🫣

• Haha
I haven’t watched her Disney vlogs for ages and I was an avid viewer. She simply has nothing more to add, even for a hatewatcher like myself.

She could have really made something of the channel at one point but she is too bleeping lazy to bother. It’s infuriating, actually. I also miss the Ian trips, which were at least entertaining.

I haven’t watched her Disney vlogs for ages and I was an avid viewer. She simply has nothing more to add, even for a hatewatcher like myself.

She could have really made something of the channel at one point but she is too bleeping lazy to bother. It’s infuriating, actually. I also miss the Ian trips, which were at least entertaining.
Same. I don't know the last time I watched a vlog from beginning to end without speeding up the playback speed of the video or just skipping ahead several times because she was waffling on about something uninteresting

Same here... though I found her after Ian, so don't even have that to compare to! 😂
I stopped watching for a few reasons... mainly because her content is just the same old sh!t - over and over and over again!
Secondly because there is zero detail on her channel... Vicky we don't need to see you drinking sugar-laden coffees and shove high-calorie sweet treats in your gob for breakfast... we don't want to see you eat the same bland food every vlog, or tell us the opening times for a visit you did weeks ago!
Finally because (for at least this past year) she seems bored all the time... like these videos and trips to Disney are just a chore!

Just had her latest Victoria in detail vlog appear on my feed, she was invited to the Press preview of the Disney 100 event in London, I bet old Bogey Tat will be pissed off as she had to pay for her ticket.
OMG the amount of times she mentioned about having a quiet day and editing if they were taken out these vlogs would be so short. It’s the same with most of the vloggers they repeat themselves.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Just had her latest Victoria in detail vlog appear on my feed, she was invited to the Press preview of the Disney 100 event in London, I bet old Bogey Tat will be pissed off as she had to pay for her ticket.
OMG the amount of times she mentioned about having a quiet day and editing if they were taken out these vlogs would be so short. It’s the same with most of the vloggers they repeat themselves.
Couldnt believe she got an uber from the station to the hotel. The area is full of hotels because of excel and the airport, and im betting on it being the Premier Inn, so it couldnt have been more than a 15-20 min walk, which is the time it would take to wait for an uber lol

She said it’s because she had luggage (which she had to store in the hotel), she was there for one night! All you need is an overnight bag with a change of clothes and some makeup/toiletries.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.