Disney In Detail #14 When a bear does more in WDW than you, its time to move on!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Mark81 for the shiny new thread of Desperate Disney :) Title is in reference to when the bear got loose in WDW (I was there when it happened!) and was rumoured to have done more rides than just the People Mover like our DID does...

Prev thread here:

Great pic of Vicky caught in the wild courtesy of @Tabitha

1705245662407.png

Our Vicky is still living in Kate's box room and went to WDW in Sept, Dec and is back again in March... we think she is affording it by doing some foot fetish thing on Only Fans...

As you were!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Can’t wait for the usual ‘we will do that next time’ and ‘you’d have to check up on that as I don’t know’

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can’t wait for the usual ‘we will do that next time’ and ‘you’d have to check up on that as I don’t know’
And every sentence is followed by "I think" rather than looking it up and putting an edit on screen

Reactions: 9
I wonder if she’s watching Adam make more than he deserves on Patreon and planning her next move. Otherwise, I can’t see many Disney holidays in her future.

Reactions: 5
I had to switch off after 10 minutes (almost did at 2 mins but thought I'd give it a chance). I was just sick of the same thing. Wide eyed, flickering eyelashes and the little laugh she does after saying something that was so pointless that we really didn't need to know about it.

Reactions: 5
Cant be just me that gets irrationally angry & wound up how she says 'here' ...What do we have hnnnnyeaaaaarrrrrr

Reactions: 2
Home vlog on her Victoria channel.

Moans about the cold A LOT.

Hello Fresh yawn.

Paints bathroom but gets Kate to do most of it including shelves. She is incapable of doing anything for herself.

Skincare. Now we all know she uses rhubarb flavour stuff for shaving her beaver.

Mentions not spending a lot too. I think she’s brassic but got to do those trillion Disney trips a year!
Kate fell asleep watching tv together. Yes Vicky that’s because she has a proper job.

Very boring 1/10

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Home vlog on her Victoria channel.

Moans about the cold A LOT.

Hello Fresh yawn.

Paints bathroom but gets Kate to do most of it including shelves. She is incapable of doing anything for herself.

Skincare. Now we all know she uses rhubarb flavour stuff for shaving her beaver.

Mentions not spending a lot too. I think she’s brassic but got to do those trillion Disney trips a year!
Kate fell asleep watching tv together. Yes Vicky that’s because she has a proper job.

Very boring 1/10
And she said in her latest dreary WDW vlog that she never really feels the cold... yet here she is moaning on about it and she moaned when it was cold in DLP one of the times she went

Reactions: 9
And she said in her latest dreary WDW vlog that she never really feels the cold... yet here she is moaning on about it and she moaned when it was cold in DLP one of the times she went
She never really feels the cold in the same way she doesn't eat much, and rarely eats meat! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How boring is her life!!

- Charged her nintendo to play animal crossing but doesnt show it turned on
  • Wont stop moaning about how cold it is - despite not having to go outside
  • Told a story about how she hadnt seen the cat in the ages but it was under the bed
  • Demonstrated her only contribution to the household; cooking a hello fresh. Admits it’s the only thing that stops her ordering a takeaway
  • Randomly drops in that she just used her treadmill despite wearing a full face of makeup and fake lashes before and after
  • Goes over her skincare routine since no one asked
  • Met up with becky ; went to wetherspoons and charity shops
  • Mentions she still hasnt edited the vlog for that week. Then says shes being organised.
  • Made poor kate do up her bathroom.
  • Says she has no money but everyone is the same
  • Credits this youthfulness to using anti-ageing products since she was 19
    IMG_4218.jpeg

• Vicky, people are shocked by your age because of your immaturity, not cos you use Oil of Olay

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
How boring is her life!!

- Charged her nintendo to play animal crossing but doesnt show it turned on
  • Wont stop moaning about how cold it is - despite not having to go outside
  • Told a story about how she hadnt seen the cat in the ages but it was under the bed
  • Demonstrated her only contribution to the household; cooking a hello fresh. Admits it’s the only thing that stops her ordering a takeaway
  • Randomly drops in that she just used her treadmill despite wearing a full face of makeup and fake lashes before and after
  • Goes over her skincare routine since no one asked
  • Met up with becky ; went to wetherspoons and charity shops
  • Mentions she still hasnt edited the vlog for that week. Then says shes being organised.
  • Made poor kate do up her bathroom.
  • Says she has no money but everyone is the same
  • Credits this youthfulness to using anti-ageing products since she was 19 View attachment 2698984

• Vicky, people are shocked by your age because of your immaturity, not cos you use Oil of Olay
Sorry... what youthfullness??? She looks her age... in fact without all the slap and extensions, she'd probably look older!

Sorry... what youthfullness??? She looks her age... in fact without all the slap and extensions, she'd probably look older!
my friend is always spot on with ages, this is his genuine guess at vicky’s. He couldnt believe her real age.

IMG_4284.jpeg

She was so bloody smug about it too lol

A face cream only does so much for anti-ageing, a lot of it is marketing.

• Haha
I was curious so dropped the image into Bing to see if it'd pick up who she looks like.
No matches, but the suggestions are rather telling...

1705661559173.png

The deluded dumpling would probably see those as a compliment...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.