Disney/Victoria in Detail #12 Groundslog Day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Joint effort from @Mark81 and @Daz_Blue
šŸ‘
Reflective of Victoria repeating the same things again and againā€¦

Recap
Weā€™re halfway through the year. Trips of 2023 so far
  • DLP gifted by Disney
  • WDW with Catherine
  • WDW with her mum
  • Munich for Disney 100 (competition hosted by Disney and won by Becky)
  • Now WDW gifted by Disney

Acer apparently thought that ā€˜low carbon footprintā€™ means hardly any footprints from walking, after gifting her a laptop as part of their sustainability campaign. Victoria justified it because sheā€™s selling a lot of tat on vinted. Then she sat with it in the garden pretending to work.

Old thread

• Haha
Reactions: 10
@Tabitha I think we have a slight psychic link at this point. I created a thread as well but Iā€™ll ask to get it deleted šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
@Tabitha I think we have a slight psychic link at this point. I created a thread as well but Iā€™ll ask to get it deleted šŸ˜‚
ā¤ā¤ā¤
Oh dear, Iā€™m sorry! Thank god it wasnā€™t Victoriaā€™s job, weā€™d be waiting until next month šŸ¤£

• Haha
So I know her engagement % is high but why her and not say Adam Hattan who gets 200,000+ on his travel days with Gary. He also gets under my skin these days and I would rather not see him gifted trips when heā€™s also there every month but it does make me wonder how they pick these people to send. Surely Virgin being involved would mean big travel day numbers like Adam gets would be a big plus.

Reactions: 2
Her channel should be called ā€œErin Condren Planners in Detailā€ as she showed us every single page of that latest one. Thanks, fascinating stuff.

• Haha
So I know her engagement % is high but why her and not say Adam Hattan who gets 200,000+ on his travel days with Gary. He also gets under my skin these days and I would rather not see him gifted trips when heā€™s also there every month but it does make me wonder how they pick these people to send. Surely Virgin being involved would mean big travel day numbers like Adam gets would be a big plus.
I think her engagement is higher because she posts more and more often. She doesnā€™t only post her trips like Adam does. Victoria posts filler content which boosts engagement. When Adam doesnā€™t have a vlog series or a book to promote heā€™s radio silent.

Just watched the new groundslog
Opened video with how busy she is āœ“
Hello Fresh ad (aka an affiliate programme that accepts everyone ) āœ“
Playsuits and minnie ears matching āœ“
Portable fan āœ“
Costa to editāœ“
Moaning about the weather (this time before sheā€™s even there) āœ“
Walkthrough of an empty journal for half the video āœ“
Stickers āœ“

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I got confused the thread i was following suddenly vanished šŸ¤£

I added her 12 year transformation on the other thread

IMG_20230613_195242.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
I got confused the thread i was following suddenly vanished šŸ¤£

I added her 12 year transformation on the other thread

View attachment 2238526
Honestly what has she done to herself. She looks miles better in that other picture

her roots with the blonde hair drive me insane, itā€™s so caked with dry shampoo and just looks a completely different colour! Surprised she didnā€™t use that as one of her sustainability pledges

Reactions: 11
Itā€™s not dry shampoo. She has always had graying roots. Just look at her early vlogs. She even talked about how she got it from her parents in that livestream where she cut Ianā€™s hair. Itā€™s only gotten worse over the years. When she was brunette, you could tell when she used root touch up because her part/scalp wasnā€™t even visible. Even with that, she looked better with brown hair. I canā€™t stand this color blonde on her. It ages her far more than before.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Aside from the eyebrows - eek! she looked naturally pretty and happy in that 'before' image. The dark hair, light eyes, fair skin look is far more unique than the current look and she looked healthy. What has she done indeed.

I know she has been through an illness, divorce, and house move since that pic, but what the hell? :oops: And that was with a very good network of friends and supportive parents which many people do not have.

Experience and time does it to us all, Iā€™m afraid.

However, she has made some bad choices with her hair, clothes, make up etc.

Reactions: 5
I swear Victoria and Brogan are in some sort of weird competition to see who can get to 600 pounds first!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.