Disney #2 planning, preparation, tips, tricks and advice

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Non staining Sun cream recommendations please! Even better would be non staining that lasts while like 4 hours. In Florida we used Ultrasun after the Misters recommended it and it appeared not to stain but I'm after a cheaper option if possible!

Btw have used Nivea dry mist and got horrid yellow stains, just wore some la roche posay gardening yesterday and now have horrid white stains all over my top that I can't get out now! P20 I have found to give yellow stains too.

Non staining Sun cream recommendations please! Even better would be non staining that lasts while like 4 hours. In Florida we used Ultrasun after the Misters recommended it and it appeared not to stain but I'm after a cheaper option if possible!

Btw have used Nivea dry mist and got horrid yellow stains, just wore some la roche posay gardening yesterday and now have horrid white stains all over my top that I can't get out now! P20 I have found to give yellow stains too.
We use Boots Soltan sun cream and never had an issues with staining

Coppertone worked well for us, buy it out there at Walmart

We’re going with my family to Disneyland Paris in September! I’ll be 6 months pregnant but have read there’s still lots to do and I can get a priority wrist band! I’ve done all the big rides before so not bothered about missing out on them, actually looking forward to do all the small rides that I would never usually do! Anyone done Disney pregnant before?

I took one of these last time, extremely light and wonderful if you just need five minutes. Imagine it would be good in pregnancy as well.

Shop around though, they are cheaper and in different colours all over the net. Mine is rainbow coloured.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
We’re going with my family to Disneyland Paris in September! I’ll be 6 months pregnant but have read there’s still lots to do and I can get a priority wrist band! I’ve done all the big rides before so not bothered about missing out on them, actually looking forward to do all the small rides that I would never usually do! Anyone done Disney pregnant before?
My wife did, both WDW and DLP, you'll have a great time. https://www.disneylandparis.com/en-gb/guest-services/expectant-mothers/

In France they have to ask for proof by law (and will not back down!), so if you can get a letter from GP or Midwife, that will help you get the bracelet.

They CMs at certain attractions will be strict on letting you on, not just due to pregnancy, but also due to evacuation procedures. Peter Pan's Flight is a great example. Even though the ride won't throw you around, if they had to evacuate you due to fire, you may find using a ladder difficult, especially in a hurry!

My wife did, both WDW and DLP, you'll have a great time. https://www.disneylandparis.com/en-gb/guest-services/expectant-mothers/

In France they have to ask for proof by law (and will not back down!), so if you can get a letter from GP or Midwife, that will help you get the bracelet.

They CMs at certain attractions will be strict on letting you on, not just due to pregnancy, but also due to evacuation procedures. Peter Pan's Flight is a great example. Even though the ride won't throw you around, if they had to evacuate you due to fire, you may find using a ladder difficult, especially in a hurry!
Thank you! Yeah I’ve read that some rides say pregnant women not allowed and same just say not advised but I don’t think I’ll risk either as I’ve done all of those rides before anyway!

Did not realise this thread existed!

Have booked to go to WDW the day after Boxing Day due to the weird school holiday dates again.

Flying to Tampa since MCO prices are ridiculous. Weirdly fly drive with BA was same price as just the flight!

Looking forward to it though!

Reactions: 3
I have 3 Disney trips booked!

Orlando by myself end of September!

Everything’s booked, including park tickets and that’s it! My trip last year I was planning all
The time! No idea what’s changed this time round 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Everything’s booked, including park tickets and that’s it! My trip last year I was planning all
Have the best time!!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Did not realise this thread existed!

Have booked to go to WDW the day after Boxing Day due to the weird school holiday dates again.

Flying to Tampa since MCO prices are ridiculous. Weirdly fly drive with BA was same price as just the flight!

Looking forward to it though!
There's a lot of good Disney Planning knowledge on Tattle!

I often book a package with the flights, and one night at the cheapest hotel in Orlando, and that can make it cheaper than a flight only booking!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Going for New Year and then hoping to do a three week trip in the summer next year.

So glad annual passes are back!

Hi!
Can I ask if you’re staying in a villa or hotel? How will you get around places? I am tempted to do this myself as well in next year! Thanks

Hi!
Can I ask if you’re staying in a villa or hotel? How will you get around places? I am tempted to do this myself as well in next year! Thanks
Hello 😊

I’m staying in hotels! This year I’m staying at one on international drive & next one in celebration. A lot of hotels provide free shuttles to and from the parks, maple magic Kingdom & Epcot
And the you can get to the other parks really easily From any on those! Also Lyft & Uber are reasonably priced! Sometimes the price goes up nearer park opening times but apart from that i think it’s fine and fair pricing! Will just get an Uber to and from the airport 😊

Late reply, but the Banana Boat spray they sell in the states is really good. No staining, lasts ages.

Just seen this on Twitter. I hope DLP resolve the strike action soon, it's not very magical at the moment and I feel of those that have paid to be on park (I also feel for the strikers I add!) There was a video the other day of security forcibly breaking up a group of strikers outside Hollywood Studios. I'm sure there are better ways to handle this.

Attachments

Just seen this on Twitter. I hope DLP resolve the strike action soon, it's not very magical at the moment and I feel of those that have paid to be on park (I also feel for the strikers I add!) There was a video the other day of security forcibly breaking up a group of strikers outside Hollywood Studios. I'm sure there are better ways to handle this.
Did you mean Walt Disney Studios Park? I didn't think there were WDW strikes too!

DLP report are there so often, they will be well known by Security!