Disney #2 planning, preparation, tips, tricks and advice

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi everyone, sorry if this has been discussed before — I’m new to this thread. My husband and I are going to Florida in September (mainly doing Universal and visiting family), but we want to spend one full day in Disney World park-hopping between Epcot and Hollywood Studios. I can’t see anything about how to buy these specific one-day tickets online. I’ve also emailed Disney assistance UK but not heard back. Has anybody done this before and/or have any advice if this isn’t possible? Thank you
Try Undercover Tourist, they’ll be priced in dollars there or see if Attraction tickets do any one day tickets. If you use a vpn you might be able to buy from the USA Disney site

Reactions: 1
Yes I have! I booked a voucher through Viator with Florida Dolphin Tours and they picked us up and dropped us off at our resort.
Ah thats who I found when I looked online; the transfers looked quite pricy though as it came to £250 for the two tickets and transport there and back... we're contemplating either a Disney or Universal resort so were you at one of those?

Ah thats who I found when I looked online; the transfers looked quite pricy though as it came to £250 for the two tickets and transport there and back... we're contemplating either a Disney or Universal resort so were you at one of those?
I did it last year from a Disney hotel. The pick up was Margartaville resort which is just outside, we got an uber there and back. Coach pick up and we did an air boat ride on the way. Great day

I did it last year from a Disney hotel. The pick up was Margartaville resort which is just outside, we got an uber there and back. Coach pick up and we did an air boat ride on the way. Great day
Ah wow I'd love to do an airboat!

We were $187 for two but this was back in 2016 so prices will probably have gone up. We also did the KSC Explore Tour add on which I must have added when we got there. I HIGHLY recommend this if you do go.
We were at Lake Buena Vista Resort and Spa which isn’t too far off Disney property.

We've got absolutely no self control and just booked to go back in September.

Cannot bloody wait! 🏰🎆😍

• Heart
Reactions: 6
We've got absolutely no self control and just booked to go back in September.

Cannot bloody wait! 🏰🎆😍
We've just booked today as was such a good price for All Star Sports from NCL with TUI, Stayed at Movies in 2021 and Coronado back in 2019; would love to try Port Orleans but just out of our budget for this year :-(

Cannot wait!

Reactions: 3
I can book my restaurants next Tuesday!

going solo but still don’t know where to pick!

done Ohana for dinner and tusker house before!

tempted to do Ohana for breakfast!

I can book my restaurants next Tuesday!

going solo but still don’t know where to pick!

done Ohana for dinner and tusker house before!

tempted to do Ohana for breakfast!
I'd always wanted to do Ohana; we had it booked back in 2021 but cancelled as couldn't justify the price so we're going to try I think is it Kona Cafe where they have the pot stickers and noodles or if we feel like having one special meal, we may do it this time....
---
Has anyone stayed at All Star Sports recently?

Last edited:
Not but its in the middle of a refurb, and is usually where they dump the cheerleader teams. Avoid if you can.
Depends when you go. Cheerleaders only really from January to the start of May.

Edited to add: You can check when competitions are on the ESPN Wide World of Sports website if you want to make sure you avoid cheerleader season.

Reactions: 2

Edited to add: You can check when competitions are on the ESPN Wide World of Sports website if you want to make sure you avoid cheerleader season.
An thanks for the tip; some people on the Dibb have said the refurb is finished?
Not but its in the middle of a refurb, and is usually where they dump the cheerleader teams. Avoid if you can.

Quoting myself to say they also host competitions at Coronado Springs - both Dance Worlds and Dance Summit are held there and cheerleaders can also stay there as part of the travel package. It gets BUSY - we were at Dance Summit last year and it was crazy busy around the resort so also maybe one to avoid if you want to be able to eat in the quick serve without it being insane!
Worlds dates next year are 26-29 April and Summit is 3-5 May. Cheer and Dance events for next spring aren't on the ESPN website but those dates are definitely right.

I loved the atmosphere at Allstar Sports last year with teams practicing on the football field and having showcases etc but I fully appreciate that's not how everyone wants to spend their holiday. I'm in a minority 🤣

Reactions: 3
I’ve stayed in the All Star Movies when they had a Cheer comp there- they were up rehearsing before dawn!

• Wow
Reactions: 2