Discontinued things you wished would come back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No I remember diamonds and it definitely wasn’t remix. I think it had a name in french - I’m going to have to find the name todayView attachment 498398

I think this might have been it but now I’m not sure if I’ve thought about it too much and confused myself. Apparently it’s called she - the name il/elle is popping in to my head too
My sister has a big bottle of this, she wears perfume like twice a year so not sure when they discontinued.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Years ago, there was a brand of Chocolate called Planets? It consisted of a crispy middle coated in coloured Chocolate.

Reactions: 10
Revlon used to do a shampoo and conditioner. . Think it was called FLEX?
It seemed fairly luxurious in the 80s . .
I remember it smelling divine and being perfect for my unruly curly hair!!
Flex was amazing! I remember getting compliments at school about how nice my hair smelt

Reactions: 4
I’m not sure if they’re still selling but I used to love Flyte. It was a little similar to twirl I believe but the chocolate was a lot smoother in my opinion.

Push Pops, I remember watching this very American commercial come up and hearing them all go “wahoooo” whilst laughing and skateboarding. Can’t seem to find them anymore, must’ve been discontinued in the late 2000’s.

Extra Thin Ice, Panda Pops, Diet Coke Lemon, The Original Sunny D, Fruit Winders, Barratt’s Frosties, Tizer and Walkers BBQ Rib.

Reactions: 7
I’m not sure if they’re still selling but I used to love Flyte. It was a little similar to twirl I believe but the chocolate was a lot smoother in my opinion.

Push Pops, I remember watching this very American commercial come up and hearing them all go “wahoooo” whilst laughing and skateboarding. Can’t seem to find them anymore, must’ve been discontinued in the late 2000’s.

Extra Thin Ice, Panda Pops, Diet Coke Lemon, The Original Sunny D, Fruit Winders, Barratt’s Frosties, Tizer and Walkers BBQ Rib.
Didn't some young girl become seriously ill by drinking too much of the stuff?

They took it off store shelfs for years because it contained more sugar then the entire world supply of Coke.

Reactions: 3
I don’t know if this has been mentioned already, but St Ivel Gold.

• Heart

They took it off store shelfs for years because it contained more sugar then the entire world supply of Coke.
She turned orange/yellow because of the beta carotene but it was because she was drinking 1.5L + of it per day. I believe it was that story that put consumers off, it happened right as they tried a rebrand and the sales tanked.

Omg I hate packet noodles! But these were amazing 😍😍😍
Same! I don’t like Pot Noodles and those Batchelor’s ones are meh but dang, Micro Noodles were 👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻

They were discontinued in 2018, I think. Not too long ago 😢

Reactions: 4
I once had a Pot dessert - don't know what is was called but it was a blackberry and apple crumble. My grandparents sent it. Bloody ace.
Also Pot Rice, the chicken supreme flavour.
Widgets
Did I mention Spira? (rhetorical)
Non food, Lynx Java. I was never an Africa user while that was around.

Extra Thin Ice, Panda Pops, Diet

Was Flyte Cadburys low fat chocolate bar? I remember it being similar to a Milky Way but a little chewier. Maybe I’m thinking of something else.
I can still remember the song from that Push Pop ad ... push a Push Pop, push a push flavour, push a Push Pop, save some for later ...or something like that 😂

Do you remember they did something similar in was shaped like a giant diamond ring?

There was Armani diamonds in the lilac glass bottle, or Armani remix in the round metal bottle, like the normal Armani? (Both were so nice!) Diamonds is still available, Remix isn't 😞
It was the remix I loved I used to get a bottle every Christmas 🙈

Reactions: 2
The Neutrogena skinclearing foundation that killed spots at the same time. It was my absolutel life saver. 😢

Reactions: 1

True story I met one of the founders of Innocent Smoothies and he told me that when they were starting out they went to a factory producing sunny D, apparently it has rat poison in it, obvioously in minute quantities but still

Cabana Bars, coconut, cherry and chocolate.

They were amazing!!!
I preferred the butter ones

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.