Discontinued things you wished would come back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not sure if they’re still selling but I used to love Flyte. It was a little similar to twirl I believe but the chocolate was a lot smoother in my opinion.

Push Pops, I remember watching this very American commercial come up and hearing them all go “wahoooo” whilst laughing and skateboarding. Can’t seem to find them anymore, must’ve been discontinued in the late 2000’s.

Extra Thin Ice, Panda Pops, Diet Coke Lemon, The Original Sunny D, Fruit Winders, Barratt’s Frosties, Tizer and Walkers BBQ Rib.
I can't remember if I said Flyte previously but I LOVED that bar. It was like a chocolate Milky Way.
31wF-M5SDPL._SR600,315_PIWhiteStrip,BottomLeft,0,35_PIStarRatingFIVE,BottomLeft,360,-6_SR600,3...png

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m not sure if they’re still selling but I used to love Flyte. It was a little similar to twirl I believe but the chocolate was a lot smoother in my opinion.

Push Pops, I remember watching this very American commercial come up and hearing them all go “wahoooo” whilst laughing and skateboarding. Can’t seem to find them anymore, must’ve been discontinued in the late 2000’s.

Extra Thin Ice, Panda Pops, Diet Coke Lemon, The Original Sunny D, Fruit Winders, Barratt’s Frosties, Tizer and Walkers BBQ Rib.
Tizer ‘the appetizer’. My favourite when I was young.

• Heart
Reactions: 3

You can still get fruit winders x

Does anyone know if ice cream Mars (the actual bars, not the tub) still exists?
For some reason or other I got it into my head the other day that I'd really love one.
Did a food shop on Saturday in Aldi and Tesco, but no sign of them.
I've definitely bought them in Aldi before, but they might not be regular stock.
Absolutely no sign of them in Tesco either and having just had a look at their online shop, they're not on their either.

For some reason or other I got it into my head the other day that I'd really love one.
I've definitely bought them in Aldi before, but they might not be regular stock.
Absolutely no sign of them in Tesco either and having just had a look at their online shop, they're not on their either.
Iceland do them! My boyfriend is obsessed with them

• Heart
Reactions: 2
God I love them!
Gonna sound like a right weirdo but I’ve been known to dip it in my brew from time to time 😍😂

• Heart
God I love them!
Gonna sound like a right weirdo but I’ve been known to dip it in my brew from time to time 😍😂
I'm definitely going to have to go on the hunt now!
I've got a friend who lives near Iceland. I'll ask her to have a look for me before I go all the way across.

Reactions: 1
Picture this:
It's the year 2005, you've just turned 7 years old. For breakfast, you wolf down some Golden Grahams and slurp up the remaining cinnamon-y milk with a coco pops straw. For lunch- praise the lord- it's Friday and Jamie Oliver hasn't yet pounced upon our beloved school dinners with his grubby salad fingers. However, we are quite literally praising the lord before lunch because it's a Church of England school. All is well, though, because it's turkey twizzlers and chips for lunch. And for dessert, a cornflake tart with custard. Delicious.
On the way home from school, you run ahead before your mum can say no to going into the corner shop. You grab your favourite Bursting Bugs sweeties and stand there until she catches up and, catching her breath, has no choice but to pay because you're already front of the queue. You're a little tit, but it's worth it for these juicy treats. For dinner your mum makes casserole- disgustang! You put most of it down the side of the sofa and insist upon your second helping of cereal for the day, preferably Golden Nuggets.
Life is good.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Fresh Hair from the body shop! Used to use it in between washes and it smelled so fresh and amazing!

Reactions: 1
Years ago, Golden Wonder released a sort of premium version of their Pot Noodle, it was called ‘Posh Noodle’. Wasn’t around that long but I loved it. Only a couple of flavors launched. I’m not sure why they discontinued it, surely I couldn’t have been the only fan!
889A7C23-1EFB-44D0-89AC-2323ABE5AEFA.jpeg

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.