Diaryofadad

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even IF he did get back on Valentine’s Day, he was posting about being in the Maldives on the same day and didn’t post about being back into the UK until when he went out to get food on Sunday(?) so what are people meant to think Ben?
To have something for us to talk about to stay relevant then moan about it on Twitter? Obviously to post on Instagram that way he’s making a point to deceive his followers to look good. I think people would have more repsect if he just said he was avoiding the hotel isolation cost etc coming back via Maldives rather than “a great opportunity we had to stay in Dubai etc etc. Extending out holiday etc etc” like the rest of them🙄

Reactions: 4
Hi Ben 👋 having fun ferociously refreshing in the hopes of being as tattle worthy as FOD?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why aren’t his kids in car seats? And his little girl is climbing about the backseats, appreciate they’re in a car wash queue but the car will still be moving. She should be belted in 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Why aren’t his kids in car seats? And his little girl is climbing about the backseats, appreciate they’re in a car wash queue but the car will still be moving. She should be belted in 🤦🏼‍♀️
Well done! You took the tattle bait! His thread had gone quiet so obviously he had to post something to set it off again...and here we are!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well done! You took the tattle bait! His thread had gone quiet so obviously he had to post something to set it off again...and here we are!
Do you know, as I hit post I thought the same thing 🤦🏼‍♀️ But can’t delete posts so here we are indeed 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
There is little personality or style between the both of them it would seem. Everything in that house is so nothingy.

I wonder if Bailey the constantly chastised chihuahua remembered who they were when they picked him up.

Reactions: 2
Has he seriously filmed himself in a ambulance to put on a instastory🙄
It’s funny how some people’s brains work hey?
I’ve been on gas and air in the back of an ambulance (giving birth!) and the absolute last thing on my mind, was Instagram.

Reactions: 10
Surely if you well enough to film yourself you don't need an ambulance 🤔🙄

Reactions: 6
First flaunting lockdown rules on his return from the holiday... sorry I mean working trip in Dubai, then to avoid the hotel quarantine and do the right thiany lies about going to the Maldives and fudges the dates across twitter and insta now taking the piss wasting NHS resources when the rest of us stayed at home doing our bit. Couldn’t make it up

Reactions: 1
A twisted bowel can be a literal life threatening condition... how absolutely desperate to be in that situation in bad pain and think ‘oh I best film this for the gram’ madness. Really really sad that he obviously has so much wealth abs privilege and that’s his priority in life.

Reactions: 3
Oh my word, has he really just given away the medical information of other people on his ward? We might not know who they are but who the hell is he to tell people other people's problems!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Ironic that he fucked about in Dubai and went to the Maldives to avoid quarantine and pretty much spat in the face of every NHS/care worker whilst doing so. But needed them just weeks after he was back. bleeping ridiculous.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10