Diaryofadad

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know you only see such a small % on the gram but his wife seems so plain. Not into all the Insta glam and flexing at all. He probably needs someone more meek and boring to just along with it and be in the background
I imagine she just says Yes to everything...that’s why he’s with her!

Reactions: 1
I can’t believe they’re now in the Maldives! It’s a pandemic, not a gap year Ben. Imagine rubbing this in the faces of people that have lost loved ones? His wife must be a “Yes Sir” because I could never allow my partner to do this 🤮

Reactions: 3
Surely it’s got to run dry soon? Staying in top class resorts and hotels since 17th Dec or something like that?!

Reactions: 2
Still have to quarantine, unless they fly back indirectly through a “safe” country? Must be coming back soon if they’ve sent their bags ahead.

I don’t mind Ben usually, I wasn’t even too bothered about him being in Dubai because they went out there before we were even in tier 4. I think the zoom class from the sun lounger was pretty gross, not just doing it but showing that you’re doing it.
However, this whole posting from the Maldives makes me think he’s almost doing it to get a reaction from people.
I don’t think it’s fair to go in on his wife, I get the impression she doesn’t feel the need to show off on the gram like he does, she doesn’t need the validation, she’s happy with what she’s got and she doesn’t need to shout about it, and she doesn’t have the time. Someone has to look after the kids whilst he’s videoing his latest hotel room.

Reactions: 5
Who is the Lizzie he’s talking about in his recent defensive stories? I have done the biggest eye roll this morning, have some humility man.

“Cases were rising in Dubai”

Because idiots like you flocked there in your thousands and took advantage of a loophole. Still hasn’t addressed that he’ll need to hotel quarantine from Mauritius anyway? He’s clearly planning on flying via a “safe country” and staying there for 10 days to avoid it.

Reactions: 6
It must be so hard to be someone from Mauritius right now. Seeing people like Ben country hopping and bringing the risk to their island, yet knowing they need people like him for their income to help them get by.

Does anyone know if he’s actually minted or just has a decent income? Like how much has this cost them since December! 🙈

Does anyone know if he’s actually minted or just has a decent income? Like how much has this cost them since December! 🙈
I reckon in the region of 40k, but that’s nothing more than a guess!

I guess he paid with it from the change he’s saved from not using the hotel laundry service.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ok so they’re home.. I think? But he’s posting about going out to get food so clearly not even pretending to quarantine? The 10 day requirement still exists even if you didn’t travel through a red list country Ben! So selfish.

• Wow
Ok so they’re home.. I think? But he’s posting about going out to get food so clearly not even pretending to quarantine? The 10 day requirement still exists even if you didn’t travel through a red list country Ben! So selfish.
Outrageous that they’ve done that. Ergh it makes my blood boil!!!!!!!! What’s wrong with him. If he was going to do it then fine but why post it for the gram.

Reactions: 1
I think hes posting tit like that on purpose so people on tattle talk about it. Hes a selfish hole

Reactions: 5