Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

teddy19

VIP Member
No wonder the luxury holidays to Dubai abruptly stopped! What an absolute disgusting pair of humans using their deceased twins as their get out if jail free card.. they never even mention them and just churned out 3 more kids after anyway!
Notice rented house as well, all smoke and mirrors.
Here Ben is trying to find ‘trolls’ on tattle and outing them publicly not so long ago when he’s literally a fraudster.. know what I would rather be!

Reactions: 16

laurynlouuuu

VIP Member
Poor Sophie. She always seemed like she was in awe of Ben that she would do anything to keep him.
poor sophie ? i get the vibe that she’s the mastermind behind this whole scam. i think he was more the face of the brand. i think she wanted to live a certain type of life and they had to do it somehow

Reactions: 14

Lmj21

Just showing his true narcissistic colours! 😬
What annoys me is, this is a place separate from Instagram, their profiles, so we are free to voice our opinions on those we do / don’t like in a place separate from their space. Just like in real life.
I’m not keen on my brother in law, but I don’t say anything to his face, I keep my thoughts to my mind or slag him off to my mates!! This is exactly the same but online.
No-one has directed hate to his inbox, to me that’s not on, but it’s someone’s opinion, which they are entitled to have.
He’s had to come looking for it. In real life I don’t go around every person I come across in the street or my life their opinion on me so what’s he doing looking here?!
I used to like him and his family but he’s a sell out egotistical manic like the rest of the insta crew 🙄

Reactions: 14

petitspois

VIP Member
When I came across his account I was staggered by how they said they made their money - they both look so middle class and steady. I can't even imagine Sophie going to a concert unless it was Celine Dion.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

teddy19

VIP Member
his 2 x 10 min videos about tattle are a bit much when there is only a 10 page thread on him 🤣🤣

• Haha

petitspois

VIP Member
I remember first coming across them when they announced her 95th pregnancy via a drone shoot zooming in on their massive house. Twats.

• Haha
The cheek he has to include a swipe up to see ‘how the other half live’. You live in a mansion, you have three children in private education, multiple people working for you e.g nanny, gardener, housekeeper etc, and you’ve spent over a month in Dubai (and counting) in (I’m guessing) 5 star hotels...I don’t care if you’re a nice man, how your money is made or how much charity work you do, you ARE the other half. To not even acknowledge that is offensive.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Tbh this is a downfall I am happy to watch. His behaviour during lockdown was illegal, hurtful to those having to risk their lives and self-entitled. I questioned his behaviour on Instagram and he sent me endless voice notes. He showed no remorse and could not understand that how, by showing his umpteenth 'work holiday', it might be provocative to those adhering to the strict rules. Yes it was a difficult time for all, but his voice notes communicated a man who feels like the world owes him something. As a proud black front line NHS worker, he touched a nerve. His flippancy was upsetting and lack of accountability unsettling. He clearly has ego issues and in my opinion is an absolute narcissist. If I can find the voice notes, I will post.

• Heart

Lovestolurk

VIP Member
He’s reading posts out and saying he’s found out about posters just to scare people. Scare people from criticising him. Scare people from using his thread. Luisa did similar on her podcast saying one tattler was getting a letter from her lawyer. And the thread quietened down. He’s mates with Luisa.

These influencers are addicted to the adoration and likes for being talentless and just living their lives. But they can’t handle criticism about their lifestyle. Talent based celebs have to take bad album or movie reviews. It’s the price they pay from making money from their craft. If your craft is selling yours and your families souls online, then expect some bad reviews about some of your content and the way you openly live your life.

• Heart
I came here for this one! CANNOT STAND HIM! He’s just posted (very quickly deleted) a video from Katie Hopkins (🤮) justifying why it’s ok for him to be Dubai and we shouldn’t be angry at him and other influencers but at the billionaires that are going away too. Mate, I’m angry at all the whole lot, billionaire or influencer, get in the bin.

• Wow
Reactions: 11

petitspois

VIP Member
She looks like a primary school teacher who’s just had an extra responsibility point on the pay scale.

• Haha

Pagger

Chatty Member
This guy really grates on me. I cant believe he leaves iPads and breakfast outside the childrens rooms so that he can get extra sleep! I understand some children wake up early, and it's an absolute killer (my son is known for waking at 4:50!) But come on, just deal with it! He was doing it when his daughter was only 3, one of them could choke and the parents would be snoozing away!

• Wow
Wow. Just wow. That is unbelievable. Something most definitely did not make sense here but this is very, very serious. Intersting that this is a civil case for recovery and not a criminal case for fraud. They seem to admit that they need to repay the funds but most have been dissipated. Good God - this case will have been going on for sometime and they had another baby in the mix of it all?!

Reactions: 10

Darcywoohoo

Ironic that he fucked about in Dubai and went to the Maldives to avoid quarantine and pretty much spat in the face of every NHS/care worker whilst doing so. But needed them just weeks after he was back. Fucking ridiculous.

• Heart
  • Haha

willowtree2

VIP Member
This thread seems dormant but this guy… revealing his premature baby is home via a fucking pram Ad.

I’m not sure if it’s sick, twisted, lovely or what.

He knew the engagement and likes would go through the roof and therefore pay him well. Literally cashing in on a premature baby. When will child protection legislation happen with these influencers? It’s disgusting and distasteful 🤢

• Wow
  • Sick

Ellabella

VIP Member
The fact the court papers said she spent the fraudulently gained money on cosmetic surgery, suggests to me she is not a sweet innocent victim in all this.

• Haha