Diaryofadad

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is he so fake?!??? Anyone have tea on him and diaryofamum? Seem like nice parents but everything is for the gram!

Reactions: 3
Gosh can’t believe they are going on holiday. Ridiculous. They must have so much money too to be able to afford such luxurious holidays, homes and private school!!

Flying first class wowwww

Reactions: 1
I feel like this guy usually gets a free pass - cute kids, already has money, ads, is a man....

But... he finally warrants a thread - he’s posting pictures of his young daughters (1), in swimming costumes (2).... to 28.6 thousand people (3)... to complain about London having to go into tier 4, whilst on a 5 star holiday in Dubai (4/5/6/7!!!)... how far off the mark can one person get?

He also lamented recently how people comment that it must be great having a pool in their house, but guys, it’s actually not so great as the children may want to use it...

Reactions: 5
I almost made a thread on him but never got round to it. He is definitely try hard. I cringe when he shows his 'mishaps' on the homes security cameras.

I also think their house isnt very nice. It's so empty and void of any character.

I feel like this guy usually gets a free pass - cute kids, already has money, ads, is a man....

But... he finally warrants a thread - he’s posting pictures of his young daughters (1), in swimming costumes (2).... to 28.6 thousand people (3)... to complain about London having to go into tier 4, whilst on a 5 star holiday in Dubai (4/5/6/7!!!)... how far off the mark can one person get?

He also lamented recently how people comment that it must be great having a pool in their house, but guys, it’s actually not so great as the children may want to use it...
Ive been looking for a thread on this guy for ages!!

He is such a show off with his money & things. Recording himself doing stupid tit and people think its funny? Leaving baby behind whilst on his way for a roast, someone who lives in a council flat would get the social called on them for that type of behaviour but if you have money its a laugh?

How is he doing so well money-wise that he can afford this flash trip to Dubai? His business is in events/music, they will have had no income this year from that so you’d think they would be more careful.. all for the gram

• Heart
He’s now shared a swipe up for fundraising for a little boy who needs surgery... BA can’t imagine how scary it is and wants us to swipe to help. £2k... I cannot even begin to imagine how much this holiday is costing. £2k wouldn’t make a dent. Such a hero.

• Sad
He’s now shared a swipe up for fundraising for a little boy who needs surgery... BA can’t imagine how scary it is and wants us to swipe to help. £2k... I cannot even begin to imagine how much this holiday is costing. £2k wouldn’t make a dent. Such a hero.
Just looked, he donated £100

• Wow
I seriously do think they are lottery winners and the events business is just where they put money into so it looks like they're doing something

Reactions: 4
I think I commented on a previous thread, used to like him but he just is so boastful. No idea of how normal people live

Reactions: 6
I dread to think how much this holiday has cost them, they must be absolutely minted!!

How long are they away for...prety sure he posted a story of their luggage and said how much they needed for a 7day holiday that was way before Christmas...

I really cannot abide anyone on holiday at the moment. It’s making my blood boil. All this we are all in this together crap when most of us in tier 4 are stuck in frozen misery (luckily am still able to go for a walk with my sister and niece but this is the absolute highlight of my day every day).

Reactions: 6
I really cannot abide anyone on holiday at the moment. It’s making my blood boil. All this we are all in this together crap when most of us in tier 4 are stuck in frozen misery (luckily am still able to go for a walk with my sister and niece but this is the absolute highlight of my day every day).
Same!

I'm in Wales, we're in lockdown now and can only do walks etc that start and end from our front door....the amount of friends on social media driving out to find snow etc is so frustrating!!! We'd all love to do that but we FOLLOW THE RULES!

Reactions: 2
Did they decide to stay longer when Tier 4 was announced? I thought they were due back before Christmas.

watching him film his wife having her nails done whilst the new lockdowns just been announced 🤮

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 2