Diaryofadad

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just came here after looking at that bullshit story posted above.
I think it’s number 3 that really made me gasp. He doesn’t deny that he’s not going to do it, doesn’t even really justify why he won’t do it either.
I used to like him but at the moment... nawh...
and he posted that, about how it’s work, straight after a pic of buckets and spades saying he normally leaves them behind after each beach trip? Wow.
Also finding anything to do with the interior decorator and piles and piles of boxes of new stuff just really tasteless.
Yuuuuup. The most frustrating thing for me is the sheer arrogance of what he’s doing and how he thinks what he is doing is right. I feel like every move he makes currently is completely tasteless. It’s very clear that he is a privileged guy who stinks of arrogance and narcissism. Awful.

Reactions: 5
Yuuuuup. The most frustrating thing for me is the sheer arrogance of what he’s doing and how he thinks what he is doing is right. I feel like every move he makes currently is completely tasteless. It’s very clear that he is a privileged guy who stinks of arrogance and narcissism. Awful.
I get that hotel quarantine with small children would be hellish. But for me personally if I felt that it wasn’t worth doing that for a job and I really didn’t want the kids to be with relatives while I worked and it wasn’t possible for only one of us to do the job then I wouldn’t take the job.
No one wants to do hotel quarantine. No one finds that fun. But deciding that it won’t apply to you... wow ...

Reactions: 4
Hotel quarantine is horrible because they don’t want you to go, that’s the point 😂

Reactions: 6
Used to like him too but after the past few months bum licking Luisa Zuisman’s every move, trying so hard to be like the other so called influencers ‘working these great opportunities in Dubai’ nonsense I’ve unfollowed too. I mean he gets annoyed when people question him but he’s missing the big point is that people don’t care he’s gone to Dubai just stop making up bullshit posts, trying to be tactical with what or how you post (get it right if you’re doing it as well in Twitter Ben🙄) and stop showing off etc etc. Taking complete advantage of the NHS when it suits putting the workers in danger so he doesn’t have to quarantine properly. If he had any common sense he’d just go off do his thing quiet like Sam Fairers

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Not even worth a hate follow anymore 😂 he’s seriously lost the plot. Time for an insta handle change @thediaryofaseriouslysmugunrelatabledad

Not even worth a hate follow anymore 😂 he’s seriously lost the plot. Time for an insta handle change @thediaryofaseriouslysmugunrelatabledad
Yeh I had to unfollow couldn’t even hate follow. He gives me the creeps, I find him so desperate

How is this ‘work trip’ going to make them any money when they fly all their kids there, have accommodation to pay for, pay for holiday in & flights back from the maldives just to avoid hotel quarantine? @diaryofadickhead

• Haha
Also in this day and age of work from home and zoom meetings. Is this tit show really necessary? There is no real work lol! When did dubai become the haven of opportunity for live music deals? #diaryofaskankyliar

Reactions: 3
The worst part is he thinks people should believe his lies. “I wouldn’t be able to get on the flight without proving it’s work” absolute rubbish. They aren’t checking.

People like him are the reason why this pandemic just keeps carrying on.

Reactions: 4
He obviously knows he’s being judge hence the post in the Maldives to make a point but if he’d have and sense and not want any backlash then don’t put it out there on social media and shut up. Honestly this is the worst example to his kids showing them just doing he wrong thing and cheating the system is fine. No wonder they don’t sleep at night🙄

Reactions: 1
Has he started tagging his nanny in stuff? Is that because zissman does it? IMAGINE aspiring to be like Zissman? If you’re going to aspire to be any part of that, aspire to be her husband, be very rich and stay off socials - do us all a favour!

Reactions: 5
Is that Jade person the nanny?

Also, does anyone else not wash their clothes in the Jacuzzi on holiday?
I've never done that in my life and seeing him do that makes me want to avoid jacuzzis now in case other people are!!!

Reactions: 2
Is that Jade person the nanny?

Also, does anyone else not wash their clothes in the Jacuzzi on holiday?
I've never done that in my life and seeing him do that makes me want to avoid jacuzzis now in case other people are!!!
I have no idea if she’s the nanny, I’m just assuming which is why I asked if he was tagging her.
Never washed clothes in a jacuzzi in my life.

Reactions: 1
Kids in kids club in the Maldives whilst your house is being done by an interior designer back home - can’t relate, move on!

• Wow
Reactions: 3