Diaryofadad

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Obv spent too much on his quarantine holiday, seeing as he’s using the NHS and not going private like they do when they’re having babies 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Ironic that he fucked about in Dubai and went to the Maldives to avoid quarantine and pretty much spat in the face of every NHS/care worker whilst doing so. But needed them just weeks after he was back. bleeping ridiculous.
Totally agree. That what annoys me the most. He thinks he’s up there with Luisa (not that I think she’s anything to be honest) nu basically being so far up her arse it’s embarrassing! He shouldn’t be allowed to use the NHS. How would the men and women feel working bloody hard to keep being safe watching people’s loved ones die knowing what he’s done to avoid quarritine then have the cheek to be in ‘so much pain for weeks’ but didn’t stop you going to Dubai for a HOLIDAY oh sorry I mean opportunities you couldn’t possibly so no to but so happened to go to the Maldives on the way back🙄 He should be ashamed of himself.

You can buy prolonged ‘work trips’
You can buy a generic interior designer
You can buy private schooling
You can not buy class...

I cringe knowing that some of the parents from the children’s school have watched that.

And you know that in 3.... 2.... 1... it’ll be about ‘raising awareness’ rather than pimping oneself out for likes and #spon

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Has he really filmed himself taking a tit? I can’t believe what I’m seeing.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
And he's back off on hols? I wonder if it's medical-related...
Even though last week the drama queen had a “potentially fatal” scare that required hospitalisation. Honestly. I used to really like the guy, but since he gained a “following” :sick: on Instagram he seems to have just turned into this arrogant showy prick. He never used to be like it at all, he was always humble, hardworking and seemed like he was raising this beautiful family and living the dream. I guess it really does go to show that everything you see on Instagram is completely fake. Let’s hope when he’s back from his latest jaunt in Dubai (which, ironically he’s pretending he’s there alone and no doubt as it’s conveniently also Easter holidays the kids and his wife are all there too) he won’t be using the NHS for any of his treatment. hole.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Even though last week the drama queen had a “potentially fatal” scare that required hospitalisation. Honestly. I used to really like the guy, but since he gained a “following” :sick: on Instagram he seems to have just turned into this arrogant showy prick. He never used to be like it at all, he was always humble, hardworking and seemed like he was raising this beautiful family and living the dream. I guess it really does go to show that everything you see on Instagram is completely fake. Let’s hope when he’s back from his latest jaunt in Dubai (which, ironically he’s pretending he’s there alone and no doubt as it’s conveniently also Easter holidays the kids and his wife are all there too) he won’t be using the NHS for any of his treatment. hole.
Convenient that his “near fatal” incident was sandwiched in between his Dubai trips. He’ll be home in time for the surgery. I’m sure he’ll make sure to be 🤦🏼‍♀️

Such a joke that he is off in Dubai again. Nothing like forever rubbing it into us “normal” folks faces is there! Last week he was fatally ill and now running off on another luxury holiday.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I can't believe he's gone to dubai. Even if it was a business trip, surely he would go alone which he isn't. I can't believe he's not getting called out by his followers for this!

• Sick
Wonder how he’ll return from Dubai oh spot I mean Margate this time before the end of the school holidays?? Another Maldives trip too🤔🤔🤔 Couldn’t have been that ill could he. So so shady!

So he’s going to spin this as going ‘for work’. Sure, but why do the wife and kids need to go again?
How is he going to get away with not quarantining in a hotel this time?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So he’s going to spin this as going ‘for work’. Sure, but why do the wife and kids need to go again?
How is he going to get away with not quarantining in a hotel this time?
I noticed he already dying it’s work🙄How the hell are the wife and kids getting away with it😡Surely it cant be another trip to the Maldives to avoid quarantine? My money is that he stays out there until 14th May hoping Boris relaxes the travel ban.

I just came here after looking at that bullshit story posted above.
I think it’s number 3 that really made me gasp. He doesn’t deny that he’s not going to do it, doesn’t even really justify why he won’t do it either.
I used to like him but at the moment... nawh...
and he posted that, about how it’s work, straight after a pic of buckets and spades saying he normally leaves them behind after each beach trip? Wow.
Also finding anything to do with the interior decorator and piles and piles of boxes of new stuff just really tasteless.

Attachments

Reactions: 4