Diaryofadad

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He obviously didn’t post about travelling home because he didn’t want us to know. Lowest of the low. You’re still supposed to stay at home for 10 days. Rules don’t apply obviously.

Reactions: 3
He’ll say he was posting behind time. Guarantee it. He’ll say he’s been home for 10 days.

Reactions: 2
Disgusting behaviour. He actually does need to be reported. He had his suitcases delivered directly from Dubai, he couldn’t organise a shop? I refuse to believe he couldn’t. Awful behaviour and this is the reason why lockdowns will become a regular thing, so selfish.

Reactions: 4
That’s so bad! He’s definitely been rubbing it in people’s faces. I mean we know you were in Dubai and the Maldives. Was it necessary to tag every single location even down to the homeschooling on the sunlouger🙄 And now taking the piss on the return back to the UK? Not fooling anyone that’s for sure!

Please someone who knows where he lives report him. You can do so anonymously via 101 or crimestoppers

Someone called him out on the burger post he replied and said he came back Valentine’s Day and had a private test or something and that’s why he’s allowed out now!?!

Reactions: 1
Someone called him out on the burger post he replied and said he came back Valentine’s Day and had a private test or something and that’s why he’s allowed out now!?!
Yes I think if private test after 5 days you can test to release

Lol he literally replied to someone on Twitter about being in the Maldives 2 days ago but ok Ben

So he posts on the grid with location stamp being in Maldives on Valentine’s🙄Wow the extreme to try and avoid any backlash

So he posts on the grid with location stamp being in Maldives on Valentine’s🙄 and then posts about hotel laundry only 6 days ago on Twitter. Wow the extreme to try and avoid any backlash. No one is fooled

So he posts on the grid with location stamp being in Maldives on Valentine’s🙄 and then posts about hotel laundry only 6 days ago on Twitter. Wow the extreme to try and avoid any backlash. No one is fooled

Last edited:
Omg his story this morning about it being a shock for the kids to be in uniform this morning - please don’t tell me that means that his kids were supposed to wear their uniform while home schooling but he was happy for them to do it in summer clothes from poolside earlier this month!! What a joke. Imagine being the other parents.

Reactions: 6
Omg his story this morning about it being a shock for the kids to be in uniform this morning - please don’t tell me that means that his kids were supposed to wear their uniform while home schooling but he was happy for them to do it in summer clothes from poolside earlier this month!! What a joke. Imagine being the other parents.
I had the exact same thought. I appreciate his kids go to private school but there is taking the piss and then there is really taking the piss.

Whoever reported him, well done! He’s now on Twitter talking about tattle. I wonder if his Twitter darlings know about him sharing posts from Katie Hopkins and liking tweets about Captain Tom dying... 🤔

Reactions: 4
Even IF he did get back on Valentine’s Day, he was posting about being in the Maldives on the same day and didn’t post about being back into the UK until when he went out to get food on Sunday(?) so what are people meant to think Ben?

Reactions: 1
Whoever reported him, well done! He’s now on Twitter talking about tattle. I wonder if his Twitter darlings know about him sharing posts from Katie Hopkins and liking tweets about Captain Tom dying... 🤔
What kind of tweets about Captain Tom was he liking?! That’s awful