Designer Items, best and worst purchases?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My friend bought one but she bought the bigger version, I think the le grand in black and it looks so so good! But do you think it’ll be around for a while? I really wanted to jump on the small bag trend and get the super small one (especially since it’s so affordable) but my mum told me it looks ridiculous ☹
I don’t think I would get one of the mini ones. If I was as rich as Kylie Jenner I would get one in every colour, they are so cute 😅 But I was thinking maybe the le grand chiquito or the le grand bambino (still not sure if I like it enough). I have a wedding in September (we shall see) and this is my dress (added a photo) and was thinking how cute a white mini would be, but is that ridiculous? I have another wedding in 2022 so I could keep it as a wedding bag? 😅 I’m also 5ft and petite so maybe it would be an optical illusion and it would look bigger hahaha 😅 But your mum is probably right 🥺
7686739C-E17C-4698-B2AD-9E1489B42382.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I don’t think I would get one of the mini ones. If I was as rich as Kylie Jenner I would get one in every colour, they are so cute 😅 But I was thinking maybe the le grand chiquito or the le grand bambino (still not sure if I like it enough). I have a wedding in September (we shall see) and this is my dress (added a photo) and was thinking how cute a white mini would be, but is that ridiculous? I have another wedding in 2022 so I could keep it as a wedding bag? 😅 I’m also 5ft and petite so maybe it would be an optical illusion and it would look bigger hahaha 😅 But your mum is probably right 🥺
View attachment 534303
Omg scratch everything I said, it would look GORGEOUS with that dress!! And with some white heels too 😍😍

If you’re short and petite it would definitely look bigger on you! I just watched a YouTube video to see what fits in it 😂 not much at all but it looks so good 🥺

Reactions: 1
I’ve been wanting a Balmain jacket since just after first lockdown last year but I’ve not been able to bring myself to fork out a couple of grand for something I have nowhere to wear yet. Still want one so bad though! I bought a sort of a dupe from Veronica Beard in the sale.
Hello! A personal shopper that I follow on insta put a post up today about the Balmain jacket. Go on myTheresa.com and the promo code is FORYOU4 for £200 off x

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Omg scratch everything I said, it would look GORGEOUS with that dress!! And with some white heels too 😍😍

If you’re short and petite it would definitely look bigger on you! I just watched a YouTube video to see what fits in it 😂 not much at all but it looks so good 🥺
I knew you would see my vision 😍 I’m really struggling to find nice heels to go with it, so if you have any suggestions that would be lovely ❤

I suppose I wouldn’t need much on the day? Or even get the one that’s bigger? For sure my phone won’t be fitting in that 🤣

I knew you would see my vision 😍 I’m really struggling to find nice heels to go with it, so if you have any suggestions that would be lovely ❤

I suppose I wouldn’t need much on the day? Or even get the one that’s bigger? For sure my phone won’t be fitting in that 🤣
Depends on your style but I had a quick google and I do really like these! (If wearing a white bag!)

Hell no is your phone fitting in that 😂 but if you’re like me, my phones always in my hand/I’m taking pictures of the wedding so it won’t matter 😉

Attachments

As the Tattlers in the know, what handbags are popular right now?
If you’re talking style then short handled bags are big at the moment. As in bags you carry by hand rather than crossbodys. And ya’ll are gonna hate me but I think Bottega is the one for 2021 😅 They were popular last year but people are getting used to their styles and following the trend now.

Depends on your style but I had a quick google and I do really like these! (If wearing a white bag!)

Hell no is your phone fitting in that 😂 but if you’re like me, my phones always in my hand/I’m taking pictures of the wedding so it won’t matter 😉
I’m not personally a fan of those bags but if you like it I think paired with that dress and this style shoe would be a look 👌

*don’t know what happened there but I meant the first shoe.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
As the Tattlers in the know, what handbags are popular right now?
I’m not sure at the moment, I feel a bit out of the loop because of lockdown! Having said that, I do like BV padded cassette, and big fan of the Lady Dior. The last investment bag I bought was the Chanel Trendy flap in black last March and I got to use it once 😩 so I think I need to love it a bit more before I think of buying another.

I think it’s because of my age, I’m not as into the small bags, but I definitely was 15 years ago! I’m a big believer in buy whatever makes you happy ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’m not sure at the moment, I feel a bit out of the loop because of lockdown! Having said that, I do like BV padded cassette, and big fan of the Lady Dior. The last investment bag I bought was the Chanel Trendy flap in black last March and I got to use it once 😩 so I think I need to love it a bit more before I think of buying another.

I think it’s because of my age, I’m not as into the small bags, but I definitely was 15 years ago! I’m a big believer in buy whatever makes you happy ☺
Definitely. I’ve never really been one to buy into trends. Obviously I like to look current but what’s popular now might not be in next year so don’t waste money on the latest in thing. I think Instagram has a way of doing that, everyone seems to be wearing the latest trend but when you go out and actually see people on the street you’re going to see hardly anyone with that bag you thought everyone had.

• Heart
Am I the only one thinking the prada re-edition has died down a bit? I remember it was difficult to even find one in stock, but now it’s in stock often

I saw a couple of girls with it yesterday when I was out shopping but I don’t see it on Instagram much anymore

I’m definitely into the smaller bags these days but I’m not a fan of the short handles!

I’m definitely into the smaller bags these days but I’m not a fan of the short handles! The BV padded cassette is gorgeous.

Am I the only one thinking the prada re-edition has died down a bit? I remember it was difficult to even find one in stock, but now it’s in stock often

I saw a couple of girls with it yesterday when I was out shopping but I don’t see it on Instagram much anymore
Another one I was never on board with. Perhaps I’m too old and remember too well the Prada craze the first time round. The America Cup trainers anyone? I had baby blue ones 😆

Another one I was never on board with. Perhaps I’m too old and remember too well the Prada craze the first time round. The America Cup trainers anyone? I had baby blue ones 😆
I actually do love Prada, it’s one of my favourite brands and the Prada in Bicester is great, but the re-edition 😕 I couldn’t get on board with it, and the nylon looks kinda cheap

I have to admit though it’s very durable and it’s a bag I wouldn’t worry about on a night out

I actually do love Prada, it’s one of my favourite brands and the Prada in Bicester is great, but the re-edition 😕 I couldn’t get on board with it, and the nylon looks kinda cheap

I have to admit though it’s very durable and it’s a bag I wouldn’t worry about on a night out
Oh yes I do love Prada too (I still want those white sneakers waiting for my size to come in stock!) just remember everyone having that bag when I was like 18.

For anyone that’s familiar with the Balenciaga shoe size guide, please tell me that a 34 (FR) is a 1 (UK). I can’t find the size guide on the website or online 😭 I’m sure that’s right but I’ve just found a website saying it’s different now?

For anyone that’s familiar with the Balenciaga shoe size guide, please tell me that a 34 (FR) is a 1 (UK). I can’t find the size guide on the website or online 😭 I’m sure that’s right but I’ve just found a website saying it’s different now?
I have 36’s which are a 3 so I would think so?

Hi everyone, I am thinking of investing in a Gucci marmont. Do you think it’s worth the investment or will it be a passing trend?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.