Designer Items #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If they’re comfy can’t you just remove the Hermes logos?
They don't have logos aside from in the footbed but I don't want to wear fake plastic sandals. I've tried to give them away (like listed them for 50p) on Vinted but they were taken down as they're counterfeit. Not sure what else I can do as thinking about it, I don't think the charity shop can take them either.

They don't have logos aside from in the footbed but I don't want to wear fake plastic sandals. I've tried to give them away (like listed them for 50p) on Vinted but they were taken down as they're counterfeit. Not sure what else I can do as thinking about it, I don't think the charity shop can take them either.
The only reason I’m asking is because there is loads of legit sandals by the high street that look similar. If they were proper leather then just wear it but plastic just bin it

Reactions: 1
The only reason I’m asking is because there is loads of legit sandals by the high street that look similar. If they were proper leather then just wear it but plastic just bin it
Yeah i know what you mean and i had hoped I could send them to someone for free but I can’t list them anywhere. I think I will have to bin.

Little update: Just a few hours after posting this, I managed to find an all-black quilted Coach Parker on Vinted which I received a little while ago. It is fairly battered though, so I’m going to see if I can repair and restore it…
Hello, just thought I'd pop in and give anpther update to my ongoing saga of trying to find a black everyday bag (this thread does not move fast haha).

So - I didn't like the Coach Parker at all and, after restoring it (it smelled really bad, and the leather was battered so I had to re-dye and moisturise it, etc - more details here), and using it outside 2-3 times, I've ended up re-listing it on Vinted for a few £ more than I paid for it due to the work I put in to make it nice again. It's still up for sale (if any of you happen to be interested).

I ended up buying a Coach Cassie in black as the light pink one I already have is an absolute workhorse (but doesn't always go with everything I wear) and I've used it pretty much everyday since... Which is funny as this was the bag that I'd been wanting for months anyway. I think I've also incidentally become a Coach fangirl as I keep buying bits and pieces 🙈

Reactions: 2
Evening enablers, soooooo it looks like I may have another possible counterfeit situation on my hands 🙈😂 This time I’m ready though! 💪🏼😂

I may have scored a ridiculously (and I mean really ridiculously) priced Puzzle (it seems too good to be true and you know the old saying…😬) but I need to get it authenticated as soon as it arrives. Can anyone recommend a good online service? I was going to use Legit Grails as they do a quick option for a reasonable price and have great reviews.

Also, bets on it being real?!

Should say, I will of course share should it be authentic 🤞🏻

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Evening enablers, soooooo it looks like I may have another possible counterfeit situation on my hands 🙈😂 This time I’m ready though! 💪🏼😂

I may have scored a ridiculously (and I mean really ridiculously) priced Puzzle (it seems too good to be true and you know the old saying…😬) but I need to get it authenticated as soon as it arrives. Can anyone recommend a good online service? I was going to use Legit Grails as they do a quick option for a reasonable price and have great reviews.

Ooh tell us more! I don’t know any personally but on that FB page WOC I’ve seen people say they’ve used certain ones on there x

• Heart

Well. I went to a jumble sale, spied a Gucci scarf. Labels looked good, felt cashmere as claimed and for 50p I was like...well I like it. Did some checks online, labels still seemed to match the real ones.

Wore it today, and went into Gucci so asked them.

Bloody real isn't it 🤣🤣 they said it's an older one but even so. Bet whoever popped that in the jumble bag had a heart attack when they realised it was gone lol here's hoping for another bargainous real deal for you!

LG got recommended to me by a few preloved pages I've asked before

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Ooh tell us more! I don’t know any personally but on that FB page WOC I’ve seen people say they’ve used certain ones on there x
As soon as it’s here and I know what I’m dealing with, I’ll share. It was under £400….! 😬
---
Well. I went to a jumble sale, spied a Gucci scarf. Labels looked good, felt cashmere as claimed and for 50p I was like...well I like it. Did some checks online, labels still seemed to match the real ones.

Wore it today, and went into Gucci so asked them.

Bloody real isn't it 🤣🤣 they said it's an older one but even so. Bet whoever popped that in the jumble bag had a heart attack when they realised it was gone lol here's hoping for another bargainous real deal for you!

LG got recommended to me by a few preloved pages I've asked before
Love this and thanks for the LG rec 👍🏻

Reactions: 3
As soon as it’s here and I know what I’m dealing with, I’ll share. It was under £400….! 😬
---

Love this and thanks for the LG rec 👍🏻
Maybe the person didn't realise what they're selling 🤞🤞🤞

Yeah I was gonna get my scarf authenticated for curiosity and asked around and they all said LG so must be ok

Can you not pop into a store?
I’m not near one unforch otherwise I def would.
---
Maybe the person didn't realise what they're selling 🤞🤞🤞

Yeah I was gonna get my scarf authenticated for curiosity and asked around and they all said LG so must be ok
Maybe 🤞🏻 It comes with receipt, cards, bag etc but that doesn’t mean much in the grand scheme I’ve discovered. The infamous Orans came with a receipt - a receipt for a different pair of Orans! 😂 From the photos it looks good to my eyes but I’m no expert so we’ll see. Will definitely try LG once it’s here.

Reactions: 2
I can't find my original post but guys I'm over the moon !!

My Marc Jacobs Tote Bag really faded in less than 6 months of use - I was very careful with it and made sure not to bring her out in direct sunlight too!
I today got an email saying they will happily replace my bag free of charge 😭 Will be shopping there for the foreseeable 🤍🤍🤍

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I can't find my original post but guys I'm over the moon !!

My Marc Jacobs Tote Bag really faded in less than 6 months of use - I was very careful with it and made sure not to bring her out in direct sunlight too!
I today got an email saying they will happily replace my bag free of charge 😭 Will be shopping there for the foreseeable 🤍🤍🤍
That’s great and exactly the kind of service they should be offering. Delighted for you!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Who wants an update on the Puzzle situation? It's been a w i l d ride! 🤯

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.