Designer Items #7

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My flat has 3 windows… For the same price I could buy a bag with 3 windows on it.
I know. I almost want to say to the 25 year old who buys it to just buy a couple of flats as an investment instead, your 45 year old self will thank you :)
---
The ironic thing is some male toe rag burglar would probably bypass that and go for something Gucci that resells for £150 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’d snap someone’s arm off for a Birkin. As a big bag lover through and through with Sac De Jour being one of my favourite bag styles, this is the pinnacle of bags for me.

Reactions: 1
Which one is it? I’d recommend either either anika_personalshopping or conniecollective - they are both proper. Anika works for Selfridges and Connie did and has now gone it alone. They have access to either stock in the stores that they can get their hands on first, or they also work directly with the brands at being able to get a lot of the rarer sold out pieces. For Hermes I’d go to these two

A lot of the other “personal shoppers” now are also legit, but they won’t have an association with any shop or brand and they’re more just people buying to re-sell at a profit - which is fine if you’re just desperate for something sold out or in a rush. For example my ex-friend runs @Crepzstation, they don’t have any real affiliation with the brands but they make it their mission to get sold out stuff or source it, then charge people over the odds. But as they work with a load of footballers it gets them a good rep, as they’ll probably be doing it for less profit for them. It also gives people the luxury of going “I want these new Dior shoes in a 9 in this colour” and then it becomes my friends mission to look for them, buy them and re-sell to them at this premium and the footballers don’t have to lift a finger. They do also sell things under RRP when they can get hold of bulk amounts from brands.

On the FLIP side, some of the more un legit personal shoppers can be fake
Thanks so much for replying :)

I decided I'm going to order directly from the site just to be safe! I noticed a PS on instagram had Orans cheaper than RRP but I just don't trust it so it's better to be safe than sorry!

Interesting because I actually follow crepzstation haha! I love their page

Thanks so much for replying :)

I decided I'm going to order directly from the site just to be safe! I noticed a PS on instagram had Orans cheaper than RRP but I just don't trust it so it's better to be safe than sorry!

Interesting because I actually follow crepzstation haha! I love their page
They’re doing so well with the concierge service on top now as well. The friendship went wrong because he overstepped the boundaries when I had a boyfriend 😂.

• Haha
I don’t mind the bags if they’re worn in a Mary Kate and Ashley heroin baggies and stinking of Marlborough lights sort of way, but what makes me die inside is all these beautiful young women (<50 years old) dressing like old matrons with these queen mother looking bags. Like Lydia Millen both cracks me up and perturbs me, she holds herself/her face as if she’s been lobotomised it’s v uncanny valley (+ it’s not just her for any stans reading she’s just the archetype of this bizarre premature aging phenomenon!).

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t mind the bags if they’re worn in a Mary Kate and Ashley heroin baggies and stinking of Marlborough lights sort of way, but what makes me die inside is all these beautiful young women (<50 years old) dressing like old matrons with these queen mother looking bags. Like Lydia Millen both cracks me up and perturbs me, she holds herself/her face as if she’s been lobotomised it’s v uncanny valley (+ it’s not just her for any stans reading she’s just the archetype of this bizarre premature aging phenomenon!).
So true!! And yet they’ll pump their face full of Botox to stop their wrinkles showing

So true!! And yet they’ll pump their face full of Botox to stop their wrinkles showing
It feels like the overfilled look is part of it bizarrely!! Like idgi in a world where tweakments could make you a Bella Hadid/Julia Fox/Megan Fox/Hailey Beiber (who else is a siren these days these references are likely carbon dating me) why would you actively choose to look like a fuddy duddy Home Counties empty nester who has beef with the trolley attendant at her local Waitrose when you’re a 28 year old hottie?! Run free potential baddies 🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Guys…I am absolutely smitten with this bag. Has anyone seen it in real life or has it? What exactly can I keep in it?

It’s love at first sight.
I had this....and sold this. The handle for me was too short (as in can't really be worn crossbody as then sits oddly) and having it hung off my arm annoyed me. It is quite spacious and would fit all the daily required bits. But yeah it's the hang/sit I didn't like

• Heart
I had this....and sold this. The handle for me was too short (as in can't really be worn crossbody as then sits oddly) and having it hung off my arm annoyed me. It is quite spacious and would fit all the daily required bits. But yeah it's the hang/sit I didn't like
That’s brilliant, thanks. I quite like it as a shoulder bag, or in the crook of my arm so that doesn’t bother me. I was more concerned that it was going to be tiny. I’m not sure what it is about it as I’m sure lots of people would think it was hideous but I’m smitten with it 🥰

Does anyone the Margaux in 10, if yes, would you recommend it ? I love it but I have a hard time justifying the price, it's so simple, but that's half of the appeal 😭

That’s brilliant, thanks. I quite like it as a shoulder bag, or in the crook of my arm so that doesn’t bother me. I was more concerned that it was going to be tiny. I’m not sure what it is about it as I’m sure lots of people would think it was hideous but I’m smitten with it 🥰
Yeah size wise was fine for phone, keys, small purse, etc etc. I just got so annoyed I couldn't crossbody (but I have shoulder issues so can't carry any bag too long exclusively on my shoulder).

• Heart

Ooh raffia from Aspinal. I love me some raffia