Designer Items #7

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
looks like there's a chanel price increase coming - a medium classic flap now costs 75% more than in 2019 🙃

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I’m thinking about framing a H scarf, but I can’t decide whether to choose new or vintage? There are so many beautiful designs to choose from that I could easily purchase from either side, but I love the idea of it being an inheritable asset for my children someday. Which would you choose?

Reactions: 1
I’m thinking about framing a H scarf, but I can’t decide whether to choose new or vintage? There are so many beautiful designs to choose from that I could easily purchase from either side, but I love the idea of it being an inheritable asset for my children someday. Which would you choose?
Vintage! I would always choose vintage for stuff like this. However by the time the kids are older a new one would probably be "vintage"

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Has anyone ever come across hyprbeast / HBX.com?

I am tempted to order a bag from them that is sold out everywhere else online or in stores but but not sure of authenticity

Thanks

Has anyone ever come across hyprbeast / HBX.com?

I am tempted to order a bag from them that is sold out everywhere else online or in stores but but not sure of authenticity

Thanks

Mixed reviews on trust pilot. Personally never heard of them but seems to be popular enough for sneaker collectors according to Reddit. Spend a while googling ‘HBX scam’ ‘HBX help Reddit’ etc etc before deciding

Have Bottega Veneta discontinued the chain pouch? They have some in TK Maxx! ! I might buy one with a silver chain as I’m in need of a summer bag with silver hardware. Does anyone have one and are they useful/roomy enough for daytime?

20% off matches. I want to place an order, but I’m too scared incase I decide to return and for whatever reason, they don’t accept it.

Reactions: 3
Does anyone have a Metier bag? It’s been on my radar for a few years and is more quiet luxury. Tempted to go have a look in store!

What’s on everyone’s wish list at the moment. I get a bonus from work next month and want to treat myself so looking for some inspiration

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I ordered a Loewe mini puzzle edge from matches as they have the discount mentioned above

I used a credit card as they are in administration but it’s coming tomorrow via dhl and I’ve seen it enough times in person that I’m sure I won’t want to return it

Pretty much the whole website is discounted with the offer20 code if there’s something you like and you know you want to keep

Reactions: 6
Love the Coach tabby quilted bag. Don’t love the price tag but you can get it quite discounted on a lot of websites

Reactions: 2