Designer Items #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
They are sensational aren’t they?!
---

Honestly, so much better than in the pics 😻
I wish I could walk in beautiful shoes (hypermobility turns me into one of those wooden toys you push at the bottom and they collapse 😆😆). My heels are all ugly low block. I want these! 😫 🤣

I wish I could walk in beautiful shoes (hypermobility turns me into one of those wooden toys you push at the bottom and they collapse 😆😆). My heels are all ugly low block. I want these! 😫 🤣
Ahh to be fair they were quite crippling at times and I had to be super careful where I was placing my feet because I’m a bit (very) clumsy but they were so worth it. Smitten Kitten over here 💗

• Heart
I’ve got a milestone birthday coming up and I think I’m going to get myself a vintage Chanel classic flap bag. I’ve never bought a vintage bag or a Chanel bag before! Does anyone have any tips? I’m also not sure whether to go for a medium or small size. Any recommendations would be great :)

I’ve got a milestone birthday coming up and I think I’m going to get myself a vintage Chanel classic flap bag. I’ve never bought a vintage bag or a Chanel bag before! Does anyone have any tips? I’m also not sure whether to go for a medium or small size. Any recommendations would be great :)
Oh jealous! I've always wanted one from the year I was born!

Anything pre 2008 will be gold-plated which is gorgeous.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Oh jealous! I've always wanted one from the year I was born!

Anything pre 2008 will be gold-plated which is gorgeous.
Agreed, the gold plating is just divine. I have a Mini Flap which I bought in 2018 and my friend has a Classic Flap from early 2000s, both beautiful but my friend's Classic is next level.

• Heart
Anyone taken by anything on Flannels?

there’s a nice Stella Mc Cartney blush pink tote for €329… I’m looking at trainers now.

Bought a Barbour jacket...I'll probably hate it and they are the worst to return to!

Reactions: 1
The best deal I saw for myself was white Moschino sliders for £23 but tbh they’re so tacky and feel like Moschino has had it’s day so got to checkout and left it

Going to Europe tomorrow and hoping to treat myself to a nice bag. I keep thinking it will be “cheap” because you get tax back 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Where is the best reputable place to buy a Chanel bag second hand? Love the idea of gold plated because I’m a gold jewellery girl so will definitely keep an eye out for pre 2008

Sorry if this has already been answered I’m abroad on the worst WiFi 🌴

Where is the best reputable place to buy a Chanel bag second hand? Love the idea of gold plated because I’m a gold jewellery girl so will definitely keep an eye out for pre 2008

Luxury Promise usually have a good selection of Chanel and reputable.

Occasionally Addicted to handbags & Cuckoos Nest Cheltenham have them in but not as many as LP

• Heart
Reactions: 3

@Luxe_cheshire on Insta sell a lot of Chanel at fairly decent prices!

• Heart
@Luxe_cheshire on Insta sell a lot of Chanel at fairly decent prices!
You can visit their office too for a try on session if you’re local, it’s the turn off the bypass as if you’re headed around the back of tatton

Hi Enablers

Hope we're all well.

Has anyone bought any high end bags recently? What are we thinking on quality these days? I've just received the YSL Le 5 a 7 (which is bloody gorgeous) however I have to return it and exchange it for another as the SAINT LAURENT stamp on the metal buckle isn't quite right. The stamp is faded/not deep enough in the middle of the word LAURENT - as if it's not been pushed down into the metal enough. Net a Porter are sending a replacement but even bloody so. It's a nearly £2k bag and the stamping isn't consistent! It's got me thinking as the Celine Ava I ordered also had a quality issue - the poppers on the shoulder strap were incredibly difficult to pull apart to adjust and I couldn't actually get all 4 of them to push back together again.

These are expensive bags and I'm shocked at such basic quality control failures.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.