Designer Items #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
DO NOT BUY UGGS ON VINTED. I have never seen a brand new pair on there that are real.

just go to a store maybe?
So, the Uggs are out for delivery and the seller has now been blocked by vinted so I’m 99.99% sure they’re fake 🙈 (FML, I’m never buying anything other than high street on there ever again 🙄) I’m not an Ugg expert - is there anywhere you could recommend for me to use to do an authenticity check other than YouTube etc? I’m not near an Ugg shop to take them in.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
So, the Uggs are out for delivery and the seller has now been blocked by vinted so I’m 99.99% sure they’re fake 🙈 (FML, I’m never buying anything other than high street on there ever again 🙄) I’m not an Ugg expert - is there anywhere you could recommend for me to use to do an authenticity check other than YouTube etc? I’m not near an Ugg shop to take them in.
I would not buy second hand uggs. The beauty of them is how the mould to your feet and getting them second hand ain't it. Imo uggs are too cheap to warrant authentication (most styles are less than 200 pounds). Just buy them new from and authenticated retailer when they have a discount or sale and if you don't like them just send them back. If buying new from ebay or somewhere else, make sure the seller has a receipt etc to show they are real

Reactions: 9
I would not buy second hand uggs. The beauty of them is how the mould to your feet and getting them second hand ain't it. Imo uggs are too cheap to warrant authentication (most styles are less than 200 pounds). Just buy them new from and authenticated retailer when they have a discount or sale and if you don't like them just send them back. If buying new from ebay or somewhere else, make sure the seller has a receipt etc to show they are real
Oh I know, I've had Uggs in the past and agreed, I wouldn't buy second hand either but I'm not sure how to check that these which are being sent to me (if indeed they do arrive) are the real thing. I'd happily buy from an authenticated retailer and pay full price but I can't find any pairs in my size either in the shops or online hence my deep dive on Vinted.

Reactions: 1
Oh I know, I've had Uggs in the past and agreed, I wouldn't buy second hand either but I'm not sure how to check that these which are being sent to me (if indeed they do arrive) are the real thing. I'd happily buy from an authenticated retailer and pay full price but I can't find any pairs in my size either in the shops or online hence my deep dive on Vinted.
What style, colour and size would you like? Just in case I see any in stock (on the usual sites) whilst I’m browsing about and I’ll let you know. Hope you get sorted 🙏🏾x

• Heart
My mum who I don’t speak to works for Ugg and gets 60% off 😑 but I can’t bring myself to speak to her as she’s a dick

Also dreams do come true in the form of a pink bag. Although I don’t actually like the shoulder strap that much so need to find a silver chain strap for it (Coach seems to have sold out of theirs / discontinued it) but the colour gives me life

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 13
My mum who I don’t speak to works for Ugg and gets 60% off 😑 but I can’t bring myself to speak to her as she’s a dick

Also dreams do come true in the form of a pink bag. Although I don’t actually like the shoulder strap that much so need to find a silver chain strap for it (Coach seems to have sold out of theirs / discontinued it) but the colour gives me life
That’s a stunner, love pink 💕

Reactions: 3
What style, colour and size would you like? Just in case I see any in stock (on the usual sites) whilst I’m browsing about and I’ll let you know. Hope you get sorted 🙏🏾x
Oh you’re very sweet, thank you ❤ I’m looking for some mini ultras in a size 6 in antilope or mustard seed.

The Vinted ones arrived and they are, of course, fake. Full refund from Vinted and my teen will have them. If I say I’m buying anything remotely designery from any reselling site ever again, bleeping shoot me 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I bought one from Tripp in the autumn and it's been great. Usually buy Antler but couldn't find the right size and Tripp very reasonably priced.

I bought one from Tripp in the autumn and it's been great. Usually buy Antler but couldn't find the right size and Tripp very reasonably priced.
Agreed. I bought a cabin size from them and it’s great for short trips

Hi all! I’ve been thinking of treating myself to a coach tabby as they’re currently on sale. Just wondering what the general opinion is on the quality of Coach items? Any opinions appreciated! Thank you ☺

Hi all! I’ve been thinking of treating myself to a coach tabby as they’re currently on sale. Just wondering what the general opinion is on the quality of Coach items? Any opinions appreciated! Thank you ☺
I have a coach teri shearling and I absolutely adore her. So far, no concerns RE quality & had well over a year now

where is best to resell authentic designer handbags that are in great condition? wanna get rid of my balenciaga xs downtown shoulder bag lol

I just got a Coach Tabby 26 bag (posted a pic a few posts above). I think the quality is amazing and I love it. Not sure I’d of paid full price though, and that’s just because I don’t know if Coach as a brand is worth it. Mine was on sale too though which was more than justified

I’m looking for some brands that aren’t lux designer but more affordable and good quality. Similar to See by Chloe. Not Tommy Hilfiger or CK

I’m looking for some brands that aren’t lux designer but more affordable and good quality. Similar to See by Chloe. Not Tommy Hilfiger or CK
Kate Spade? V cute coats and bags. And AllSaints leatherware, biker jackets and boots are super soft and wear well.

I love Kate Spade & Coach. All my bits from them (especially KS) last donkey's even with heavy/daily use. I have a KS as my main bag.

Vivienne Westwood, especially Bicester, has v affordable and good items tbf. Had bags and jewellery from there.

Maje = I love them (but not their exchange protocol!)

Third vote for Kate Spade, they look great and hold up well. If you're not near an outlet jeep an eye on their website, they do great sales i got a bag last summer, 475e down to 219e

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.