Designer Items #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Joined the McArthur Glen club, now have a one time only 10% off voucher to use on any store…… what should I buy?! I’m in the north so Cheshire Oaks is the closest I think, Mulberry? Longchamp?

Joined the McArthur Glen club, now have a one time only 10% off voucher to use on any store…… what should I buy?! I’m in the north so Cheshire Oaks is the closest I think, Mulberry? Longchamp?
I love Longchamp for travel bags - totally timeless, lovely and light, very hard wearing.

Reactions: 3
Anyone have any inside intel on Ugg boots?! Very late to the game I’ve decided I ‘need’ a pair of the Minis but out of stock all over the bloody world by the looks of it - clearly a lot of people had Uggs as Christmas presents! 😂 Wonder how long until new stock appears 🤔

Anyone have any inside intel on Ugg boots?! Very late to the game I’ve decided I ‘need’ a pair of the Minis but out of stock all over the bloody world by the looks of it - clearly a lot of people had Uggs as Christmas presents! 😂 Wonder how long until new stock appears 🤔
I managed to get some before Christmas from foot locker in Birmingham. They had quite a lot and the tazz ones too.

Reactions: 1
Not usually a satchel type of girl but this is beaut

I’ve been eyeing these but there’s loads on Depop and the straps seem to flake paint and peel a lot from overuse 💼

What do people think of Sellier?

they had a £100 off anything voucher dropping at 12.30pm today, when i was browsing the website at 11am all of the under 100 items were suddenly sold out. They've also been quiet on socials today - they promoted this a lot so i was expecting a few story shares of 'thanks Sellier i got X item!' but i wonder if anyone got anything?

i unfollowed them, break archive and other similar brands on TikTok the last few months because of the cringe/staged ‘i saw this Birkin on the ground in London’ or ‘Monaco lifestyle’ videos where they’re strolling around shops with 6 empty bags.

Not sure if this helps you, but the U.S. never seems to run out of them 😅 Nordstrom, UGG, and Zappos are usually well stocked.

Not sure if this helps you, but the U.S. never seems to run out of them 😅 Nordstrom, UGG, and Zappos are usually well stocked.
Thank you - found a pair on Vinted. Fingers crossed they're not fake cos I'm not sure I'm ready to go down that road again! 🥴 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Thank you - found a pair on Vinted. Fingers crossed they're not fake cos I'm not sure I'm ready to go down that road again! 🥴 😂
This is not really helpful if you want to wear them now but my friend brought a pair of the platform tasmans in the summer ready for A/W as surprisingly no one else is buying them so plenty of stock! 🤣🤣🤣

DO NOT BUY UGGS ON VINTED. I have never seen a brand new pair on there that are real.

just go to a store maybe?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
DO NOT BUY UGGS ON VINTED. I have never seen a brand new pair on there that are real.

just go to a store maybe?
Oh tit! 😫 Well they’ll be going back if they’re not real. I’ve been to so many stores around here - nothing doing.

Reactions: 2
Oh tit! 😫 Well they’ll be going back if they’re not real. I’ve been to so many stores around here - nothing doing.
This might be a stupid question but have you got the email alerts when they come back into stock on? I was looking for a pair last Christmas and managed to get some in February by logging on as soon as I got the notification.

This might be a stupid question but have you got the email alerts when they come back into stock on? I was looking for a pair last Christmas and managed to get some in February by logging on as soon as I got the notification.
I have (not a stupid question!)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.