Designer Items #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s pissed me right off about matches, I much prefer shopping with them than net a porter. I don’t think I’ll be using them any longer after the many horror stories I’ve heard from people shopping with flannels. I’m having a nightmare with the OUTNET at the moment so my options are now limited, will probably have to just shop direct from now on.
What’s your issue with OUTNET ? Delivery ?

Such a shame about Matches and Farfetch. I hate HoF with a passion these days and never shop there so feel conflicted about whether to carry on with Matches and Farfetch. I guess only time will tell what kind if route these two will take.

Reactions: 6
Sadly it’ll be game over for Matches, it’s just a market share game for him there’s no genuine interest there 🤷🏻‍♀️ He never does anything beyond order fulfilment for these brands - doesn’t try to retain or develop what made them special. Feel sad for any staff who’ve been acquired in this.

Saddened as Matches was my fav but it’s not by force we have to keep with the same retailers/spending at all. I love Liberty but it skews a little older/sometimes a bit posh grot so wouldn’t be my first choice all the time. At least Browns will be ok under the Farfetch acq ?

Reactions: 4
What’s your issue with OUTNET ? Delivery ?
A return I’ve sent has gone missing/nicked. It’s been 10 days and repeated phone calls and they still haven’t raised the issue with UPS. I’ve spoken to UPS myself who have said the parcel had clearly gone missing but the OUTNET need to make the claim but as of yet they still haven’t done it. Their trustpilot doesn’t make great reading as far as returns go.

Edited to add the delivery also took 2 weeks which I though was shocking, with how long it took to get to me and how long this return is taking, I’m going to end up paying interest on my credit card for an item that I had in my possession for less than 24 hours.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Not the bag I was shopping for but for that level of discount how could I refuse?

IMG_6404.jpeg

Reactions: 5
Can anybody recommend good quality black leggings? I normally wear sports ones but looking for some that can be dressed up but still fit snug and keep everything in check

Not designer at all but I got mine from Costco and they are mint. Even have a lining around your bum so you don’t see your underwear🙌🏾

Reactions: 2
Not designer at all but I got mine from Costco and they are mint. Even have a lining around your bum so you don’t see your underwear🙌🏾
Thabj you for the shout. Yeah, they don’t have to be designer but sometimes you get what you pay for 😂
I’m looking at you River Island 👀👀👀

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ve just got some Adanola leggings and they feel lovely. Also love sweaty Betty power leggings!

Reactions: 1
If you did want to splurge, Wolford ones are amazing, I’ve got the scuba ones and they look brand new after god knows how many wears and washes.

I bought them when I was post partum and I got an M, which according to their size guide is a 14-16 but they were perfect, now back to my normal 10 and they still fit fine 😬 so I would say size up based on that!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.