What I’ve Bought

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Big fan of La Roche Posey 👌🏼 Lovely colour dress too.
---
I’ve bought these over the last week cos we’re having such a fabulously sunny summer 🙄

Would really recommend the little black dress. Supa flattering fit 👌🏼 My family relentlessly took the piss when I wore the waistcoat and shorts but screw them, I love them as an outfit 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Love the idea of this thread! I am so nosey:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Just purchased this on my lunch break, along with the face tanning drops too. Decent discount in boots!

Anyone tried? Hoping I don't turn a streaky orange mess haha
I love Isle of Paradise, its good stuff just remember to blend blend blend. I follow the founder on IG - he's hilarious.

I ordered one of these last night.

NuFACE Mini Facial Toning Device | CurrentBody UK

I use an LED mask which I cannot rate highly enough so thought I'd give this a go as they have such brilliant reviews. There's 30% off at the moment.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Going to Rome in a week, and as I'm taking handluggage only I'm purchasing everything at the airport - any recommendations for skincare / makeup? Just an excuse to buy things ngl xox

Going to Rome in a week, and as I'm taking handluggage only I'm purchasing everything at the airport - any recommendations for skincare / makeup? Just an excuse to buy things ngl xox
I’d say decant the stuff you like/use into smaller bottles and jars rather than stuff buy at the airport. Spend the money you save on a nice perfume on the way back 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’d say decant the stuff you like/use into smaller bottles and jars rather than stuff buy at the airport. Spend the money you save on a nice perfume on the way back 😉
Thats a shout! Got my eyes on a marc jacobs ones I dont have 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Omg love this thread!! I was just on the website "Fragantica" looking for perfumes based on what I already like and use. Popped onto ebay and have a £3 sample coming of Viva la Juicy Juicy Couture! 😊

Reactions: 2
Thats a shout! Got my eyes on a marc jacobs ones I dont have 👀
I second the nice perfume! Have a splurge at duty free😍

Primark have lots of mini toiletry bottles and pots for £1-£2 for sets of 4/5 if you wanted to go the decanting route and save some pennies x

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I second the nice perfume! Have a splurge at duty free😍

Primark have lots of mini toiletry bottles and pots for £1-£2 for sets of 4/5 if you wanted to go the decanting route and save some pennies x
That’s the ones I use - a cheap way to doing it and you can still use the products you love 👍🏻

So I've got a couple of outings in London end Nov, begin Dec. Starting to look for some smart casual clothing to wear. Found this great jumper at Tommy Hilfiger in the sale plus they have an extra 30% off today.
Also looking for a good quality coat to go with it if anybody has a recommendation. I like to buy quality items but it doesn't necessarily have to be expensive
The idea is to wear some jeans with ankle boots, my new jumper and a coat. Would also welcome an idea of a top/t-shirt to wear under the jumper

IMG_9273.jpg

• Heart
So I've got a couple of outings in London end Nov, begin Dec. Starting to look for some smart casual clothing to wear. Found this great jumper at Tommy Hilfiger in the sale plus they have an extra 30% off today.
Also looking for a good quality coat to go with it if anybody has a recommendation. I like to buy quality items but it doesn't necessarily have to be expensive
The idea is to wear some jeans with ankle boots, my new jumper and a coat. Would also welcome an idea of a top/t-shirt to wear under the jumper

View attachment 2344977
Winter fashion truly is the best fashion! I have a north face parka that i got towards the end of last year, I've always wanted one but didn't want to spend that much, now i realise the importance of investing in a coat! I really recommend their coats. Kept me super warm all winter last year, but it's abit too big for me now 🥲

Attachments

Bought a bottle of Daisy perfume today,
it's the first time trying it.
I love Daisy !! I have a huge obsession with the Marc Jacobs range, unsure why but theyre all so lush!
Do we agree that Daisy smells like Banana puree? 😂 😂

This is the one I'm loving at the moment - I got a tester and have been totally obsessed !!

• Heart

I've been threatening to buy one for a while. I didn't want to spend too much as I've never tried a video projector at home for films. I might like it I might not. I've had to persuade myself to get it tbh.

I need to get a 70 inch screen witth stand also but Amazon are out of stock. I've been a prime customer for ages but I'm increasingly losing patience with it.

I've been threatening to buy one for a while. I didn't want to spend too much as I've never tried a video projector at home for films. I might like it I might not. I've had to persuade myself to get it tbh.

I need to get a 70 inch screen witth stand also but Amazon are out of stock. I've been a prime customer for ages but I'm increasingly losing patience with it.
Do you not have a wall you can project on?