Designer Items #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A touch niche - but if anyone is Edinburgh based, (or able to travel) and has anything Chanel on their Wishlist - their pop up is INSANE

It's the best stocked Chanel I think I've ever come across - much damage was done ;)
This is dangerous news for me, Edinburgh resident that hasn’t been yet to avoid temptation…

Reactions: 1
I could never 😂 Honestly I love your style. I imagine you are somebody who wears clashing colours and styles but somehow it just works
I love a good clash. I probably sound cooler than I am 🤣. I love a good 50s style dress, also 80s vintage clothing mixed with modern. Bags have always been my stand out item mind. My Mum used to always comment that people would come over to compliment me on my bags 😂. Yellow, Orange, Red. Dont match outfit? Don't care haha

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’ve done a thing and ordered my dream chanel bag… worked out I can afford it with credit card payments and I’ve got a lul in other payments so can add a chunk in over the next few months 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’ve done a thing and ordered my dream chanel bag… worked out I can afford it with credit card payments and I’ve got a lul in other payments so can add a chunk in over the next few months 🥰
Which one have you ordered? Tell us more!

Reactions: 1
New Thread enablers!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.