Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sephylily

VIP Member
what sort of work bags do you guys use? i don't want something too expensive for work but i'd like a niceish bag to take.

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
Yes it’s the St. Louis PM. I absolutely love it! It’s a bit floppy but I like that about it! Really laid back luxury 💚 I have it 18 months now and there is not one sign of wear despite travelling abroad with it, using it for work wtc. Handles good and sturdy too. I think the neverfull is a bit more structured but i just prefer the Goyard! More understated and has that “if you know you know” factor 😊
Thank you so much! Yeah I’m not a fan of the neverfull and my YSL tote is getting a bit battered on the handles so I need something new. Sorry I think my message edited 🤦🏻‍♀️ but I meant to ask if the handles were short? I’ve heard they’re a bit shorter on the pm size!

thank you so much for the info 💚

ATV2021

VIP Member
I'm sure you all have lovely lady dainty feet and not size 9 (43) boats like I do, but does anyone know any of the higher brands who do sandals in my size? So many stop at a 7!

Roman98

Hi all! I have a Mulberry Bayswater that hasn’t been used in years and most likely will never be used again! Best place to sell? Any advice and info would be much appreciated. I’ve sold dresses on eBay and Vinted but never a designer handbag x

Lilly Lou

I actually love logo belts, I’m probably a bit tacky though 🤣 the only ones of those I like is the Gamma though, the others remind me of 21 year old finance intern boys in Canary Wharf x
So true!! 😁😁 Im leaning towards the Gamma as it’s a bit less “obvious”. Thanks for your help ☺

Account3774

Does anyone have any experience with the kids Hunza G swimsuits? Not sure if my 1 year old would be too small for the smallest children’s size 😂

curiouserandcuriouser2022

Dior do really nice blotting papers in a wallet (not sure if it’s made of cardboard or plastic) and it has a mirror inside it. It might tide you over until you find the compact of your dreams! Chanel used to do a really cute compact, but it seems to be sold out…

Lollyy

VIP Member
Thankyou all for your replies I appreciate the feedback ☺ I’m going to msg the SA who resevered the bag for me and ask for a box. It was a funny situation as when I arrived to pick up the bag she was on her break and another SA ended up serving me and even when I asked him if I could have a box he said they don’t provide boxes for basket bags?? Abit disappointingas I usually have really good service in harrods
I remember buying gucci items and they didn’t give me a box.. told me they had run out 🙄

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
Finally bought my Veja campos and I love them!!! They are so comfy. How has it taken me this long! Don’t think it will be long before I buy another pair now haha
Which ones did you get? I have my eye on these but I also quite like the “V-10” style

Holidaybobs

VIP Member
Has anyone seen any nice/classy initial bracelets? Or a bracelet with a little symbol on? I can’t seem to find any online 🤷🏼‍♀️

Agent Cooper

Chatty Member
Veja look lovely but they hurt my feet so bad 😩
Oh really? Why is that? ☹ I haven’t had Vejas before but I tried on the Esplar ones and they seemed quite comfy with soft and supple leather. I do have narrow feet, but my arches/insteps are quite high so there are many styles I can’t wear — Vejas seemed fine though, at least at first glance 🤔

ATV2021

VIP Member
Are handbag angels the best for conversion kits? I want a NF pouch to use as a little side bag but carrying bags gets on my nerves 🤣

yankydoo

Chatty Member
I've bought another pair of Orans. In black. I can't 'fess up to anyone IRL because they'll probably tell me I have a problem (and in all honesty, they'd be absolutely right) so I'm avoiding the judgement and telling you crazy cats. Welcome to Designer Items (In Confession). Praise be.
Haha I love this. What colours do you have? I have a black pair and really want a nude/neutral pair now.

Could anyone recommend a bag around the £1k mark? Ideally evening bag, but to be honest any bag at this point. Running out of time to tell the bf what I’d like for my birthday

I’ve looked ALL over, and just can’t see anything at this mark anymore. Was thinking my best bet might be going to Bicester for a bargain but it’s so far so want to avoid doing this if poss
I love Balmain for cheaper bags

Does anybody have the LV Romy card holder? Just wondering how roomy it is? Can it hold like a few coins and notes? Or not worth it?
I’ll need to order it online so just want an idea