Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

beautyblogger123

VIP Member
I'm sure you all have lovely lady dainty feet and not size 9 (43) boats like I do, but does anyone know any of the higher brands who do sandals in my size? So many stop at a 7!
If it's a chunky/dad sandal have you looked at the guys section?

Styles like the Hermes Chypre (however it's spelled) are pretty much identical.

I bought a pair of guys sneakers at xmas because I liked the colour combo better and they were in the sale - they're exactly the same as the ladies version I've bought in the past

Esme

VIP Member
I’m not sure if this is the right place to ask but I’m after some advice regarding cleaning bags.

I have a pebbled leather bag which has a scratch - it isn’t too deep, more surface but I was wondering if anybody knew of a product to help? It just needs buffing I think so the scratch isn’t matte and noticeable.

And secondly my black Marc jacobs tote - the canvas is super tough and durable, but it seems to attract fluff quite easily. Is there a way to clean this off gently? Is there a brush or a cloth I could use?

Account3774

Does anyone else use the Chanel Les Beiges (the newer Tan de Soleil) bronzer? The original shade is 390 and I ALWAYS struggle to find it in the past year or so! Is it becoming discontinued does anybody know? I really hope not 😩, it’s my favourite makeup product!

Account3774

Thinking of buying a Chanel bag - any thoughts or recommendations? I’ve never bought one before and have noticed that you can’t buy online which is a little annoying!

In terms of holding their value, is there certain bags that are best for this? I think I’d like a Classic Flap, still not decided on the size or colour though!

Are they hard to come across or are the stores quite well stocked with sizes and colours?

champagnepinkk

VIP Member
Has anyone shopped at Christian Louboutin at Bicester Village? I’ve sent them a WhatsApp message to see their stock but they’ve not got back to me just yet … I’m hoping I can get a few pairs of heels for my building collection 😁🤞🏽 but I feel like it’s always ugly sneakers lol.

I saw a tiktok where a girl got a pair of pink So Kates for £375-ish… 🤞🏽🤞🏽🤞🏽👀👀👀

I’ve got 3 holidays this year so far so I really want some nice designer sandals, since they’ll get good usage! I would love some Dior ones but they look too narrow for my fat little feet! 🤣 and so do the Orans. I’ll have to try some on.

ATV2021

VIP Member

£345 she's selling for

projectstadium2

This might not be the right thread but does anyone have any recommendations about a good sun cream for your face? I have very sensitive skin so lots of products cause irritation or spots 😏 I’ve gone off my usual body shop one. As a face range I use Clinique, has anyone tried their sun cream?

Jmx

Chatty Member
I feel like sandals are still chunky-ish but less dad now, more sleek/luxe. This probably makes no sense 🤣
I think I get what you mean, the celine gladiators seem to be the sandal of the season so still on the chunkier side but more feminine than the dad sandal.

I still like the dad sandal and it seems like every designer has done their own version this summer so they are definitely still in but may not be after this year.
Thanks! I don’t know how I feel about the Celine ones. There are a few Prada styles I like though.
I keep looking at these pink Louboutin wedges, but I don’t love Louboutin at all 🤔

920.jpg

ATV2021

VIP Member
Wee basket in sale