Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

knivesnflowers

VIP Member
wasn't expecting the goyard st louis to be reversible! love the bright colours too

looking at sunglasses and would love some opinions - never think any suit me bc i have quite a round face so don't have a go to shape.
torn between:

longchamp (thin gold frame, square)
isabel marant (tort frame, bigger and slightly squarer than classic wayfarer)

1685405129426.png
1685405180417.png

Last edited:

LifeOfMog

VIP Member
Has anyone ever had any issues with FarFetch? Ordered my oh some trainers for his birthday (coming from Italy) and they were due yesterday but been sent an email saying theyre 'delayed' but have no other updates or a new delivery date!
This is my first time ordering off them as I normally go to Selfridges to be safe :/

Has anyone got a nice Apple Watch band they’d recommend please? Ideally leather and ideally colourful but appreciate the two are at odds with each other. Not the Apple official Hermès one as v much not a Hermès girly.

Cheezychips

Chatty Member
I bought a new Allsaints leather jacket a couple of days ago from Harrods, it's lovely and I got it for a brilliant price (379 down to 240) but I'm really concerned the leather is not as sturdy as I assumed it would be. It's buttery soft, but where the sleeves attach to the arms looks like it could easily rip. My other biker is a 10+ year old Allsaints style in a much sturdier leather, but I stupidly wore it to a party (with a Zara maxi dress and Sinclair's DMs) last week and it's reeking of fire pit smoke. I tried bicarbonate of soda and it's bleached the leather in places, and still smells.

Question is, does anyone have a more delicate leather jacket and has it held up ok at the stress points?

champagnepinkk

VIP Member
Which specs are you after? This is the exact one I’ve put my name down for x
We are twins! Literally the same I want next but two tone. The last one I wanted (last summer) was the pink dial, 31mm but like I said never heard anything back… I think you’re right, it was too popular.

soph30

VIP Member
Does anyone have any experience with the kids Hunza G swimsuits? Not sure if my 1 year old would be too small for the smallest children’s size 😂
Don’t know about kids but the adult ones run small I think :) they’re stretchy anyway!

go_walkies