Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

olivia321

VIP Member
Has anyone got a Celine Luggage bag? I’m on the fence about getting one but I need a new summer bag and can’t find any other that I like.

Account3774

Can anyone recommend any nice brands for some summer dresses? I’m usually an ASOS/Zara girl with designer accessories but whenever I’m in Dubai I always notice people wearing dresses that just look really good quality - what sort of brands would this be? Zimmerman look like they have some nice bits.
---
Can anyone recommend any nice brands for some summer dresses? I’m usually an ASOS/Zara girl with designer accessories but whenever I’m in Dubai I always notice people wearing dresses that just look really good quality - what sort of brands would this be? Zimmerman look like they have some nice bits.
Has anyone had anything from Love Shack Fancy? Is the quality nice ☺?

Last edited:

champagnepinkk

VIP Member
Does anybody have the LV Romy card holder? Just wondering how roomy it is? Can it hold like a few coins and notes? Or not worth it?
I’ll need to order it online so just want an idea
I have it, it’s definitely good for notes and a couple of coins but not much otherwise it almost makes it gappy and not flat when there’s no coins in it? I don’t know if that makes sense lol - I do like it but I just keep cards and notes in it and like 2/3 £1 coins at most.

I almost always have at least £100 cash so coins on top make it bulky and then the shape kinda stays bulky?That’s what I meant by gappy lol.

LLF

Afternoon ladies, I am hoping to get some recommendations of a nice laptop bag for my new promotion as previously on a desktop only.

My Mini Zipped Bayswater Mulberry is too small & was looking at the MJ tote bags as feel this can be used in and outside of work but open for opinions & what you all use!

Account3774

Yeah I agree. I was at a dinner with work colleagues, all women, ranging from early 20s to nearly 60. A couple of the older ladies had genuine designer items - a Rolex, a Mulberry handbag, a pair of Ralph Lauren loafers - but the younger ones were all wearing fakes. There were the aforementioned Van Cleef and Cartier Love bracelets (4 in total, on the same person!), Orans, a Jacquemus bag and a Balenciaga t-shirt. I get it - I love posh shit, I understand that people want nice, fancy things, but yeah, like you, I just don't know.....
How do you know they were fake?! I own some of the real items on your list and unless it was an awful fake, I’m not sure I would actually notice! I have a friend with the fake version of the Oran’s and annoyingly, they are near enough identical to my real pair!

conrea37

VIP Member
I agree with a backpack. I got a company issued laptop last year and it was the perfect excuse to buy the Montsouris I'd wanted for years, the GM just about fits it in, though it doesn't have a slot.

Agent Cooper

Chatty Member
Hi Tattlers 👋🏻 Maybe not exactly a luxury brand, but does anyone have any Veja sneakers? I tried on some Esplar ones in the store today and it seemed like they run a little small. Do I need to size up?

Dizzy

VIP Member
Still trying to sell my YSL tote on eBay. Vestiaire said they couldn’t confirm it was authentic (despite it clearly being totally authentic - what?!!) and I don’t know where else to list it 🤷🏼‍♀️

Zenchick101

VIP Member
Thanks guys! I’ll call them tomorrow, honestly I’m so upset 😂 my husband said it looks fake ☹ I just can’t believe it. I thought I was being crazy haha, I’m glad other people see it too
I have a Chanel lipstick, the logo is not supposed to look like that
---
I’m not one to advise on jewellery but how about something like a small wallet or card holder. This one from Celine is nice and I think the Chanel classic card holders are around £500ish.
do you know If they hold their value? are they something worth investing in that you can resell later if needed?

Elles20

VIP Member
Hi all, I'm after a YSL bag. Does anyone have suggestions on websites that do discounts (sale or first order discounts, etc) 😊

LifeOfMog

VIP Member
I really want to get my other half a pair of off white trainers for his birthday this year, but unsure on the fit - anyone have any advice with sizing at all?