Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
These are stunning 😍 I absolutely love them. I really want to get a few pairs BUT I don’t think they’d be good for my wide feet … I’m yet to try a pair. Hope you enjoy!! ❤
I purchased the Christian Dior sandals last week and I love them, they will be coming on my upcoming holidays this year
i have wide feet to and it’s preventing me from purchasing , I need to get to a store to try them on.
Are the Dior sandals ok for wide fit? What ones do you have?

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
Are the Hermes Oran sandles worth it? They are in stock online atm. What are the sizing like? I have wide feet so apprehensive about them fitting.
Definitely worth it, they’re my favourite sandals! I’m usually size 4 in shoes and got a 36.5 in orans

I could have done with a 37 though

what colour are you looking at?

Jas119

Thank you, thats a really good point for both of them actually! Might go for something more substantial instead.
Have you looked at Mulberry small Darley? I know quality varies with Mulberry but I have one of these and the quality on it has been amazing. I’ve had it for 6 years.

Dizzy

VIP Member
Are the Hermes Oran sandles worth it? They are in stock online atm. What are the sizing like? I have wide feet so apprehensive about them fitting.
I’m a UK 5-6 and I’ve got a 39 in the brown and the white which fit well. I do have slim feet. I’m yet to wear outside as they’re recent buys but they’re definitely sturdier than the YSL Nu Pieds.

olivia321

VIP Member
These are stunning 😍 I absolutely love them. I really want to get a few pairs BUT I don’t think they’d be good for my wide feet … I’m yet to try a pair. Hope you enjoy!! ❤
I purchased the Christian Dior sandals last week and I love them, they will be coming on my upcoming holidays this year
Did you get the Dway sandals? I want the Dior evolution as I don’t see many people in them.

I’m going for more neutral tones this summer

curiouserandcuriouser2022

It's on offer in Boots at the moment & I've still got my 10% student discount so I am definitely tempted 😆
Yes. Me too with the student discount!!! I just need to decide on whether to go for the frosty pink or the rosewood! Meanwhile, the Chanel lip gossamer is also available and is calling me (but you have to search for Chanel first before finding which products of theirs Boots stock!)
I want something very decadent looking that I can apply without a mirror. I’m sure Penney’s have plenty of fabulous ones, but I need a label urgently!!!

Can I pick all your designer brains for a sec? I was at a wedding recently and saw a girl in a beautiful pair of burgundy heels, they had a little gold bee on the sole…I was too shy to ask her where they were from. Can someone tell me which brand this is? Thanks 😊
Gucci maybe with the bee? And colour tbh.

Wifo1976

VIP Member
Me too 😭😭 that bag lives in my head rent free. The only thing is, it’s a micro size, which is tiny! I would have liked the mini size but so far haven’t seen the heart pattern in any of the mini sizes (in pink) 💓
I think I missed this post - please can you post again @Scorpihoe , it sounds a dream x

Platformcrocs

VIP Member
I vaguely remember Polène being mentioned on here but what are people's thoughts? I'm considering their number ten bag, it's stunning and think the price is reasonable. But I'd be buying it without trying it in person, which is always a risk!

Lilly Lou

Hi all my fave enablers!! Just wondering if anyone can recommend a particularly good cardholder? Not too keen on the LV ones but open to other suggestions 😊

Account3774

Any thoughts on a Loewe Basket vs a YSL Large Rive Gauche tote to use on holiday?
I prefer the look of the basket, but I’m slightly put off by how “open” it is. I also have a baby so need to carry quite a bit out with me.

I ordered the Loewe basket in a medium and a large and the large definitely felt too big and cumbersome even though I do need the room. I can’t decide! Any other suggestions?

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
I didn’t get a box with my Celine basket bag . Said they just come with dust bags 😡
I was so annoyed about this I emailed them to ask for one and they said they don’t even make them that big (I’ve got the large basket) really poor! How can they not make a dust bag? I have the biggest LV Neverfull which is bigger than the basket and even that one has a dustbag!

ATV2021

VIP Member
I’ve joined the fan club ☺ question for the ladies who own the Loewe baskets - I brought this bag (smallest size) from harrods in person and they didn’t give me a box just a dust bag. Did yours come with a box? I’m underwhelmed I didn’t get one as I’d like to store in a cupboard boxed up when not being used.
Mine was Selfridges & I just got a dust bag then a like shopping bag thing. Mine goes in there. Only ever had boxes for LV stuff & 1 of my coach bags.