That was my thinking too!! I love the style of the Jacquemus but I just have a feeling it will go out of style and like you said…. too many Z listersGoyard definitely. Seen too many Z listers and Love Island flops with Jacquemus bags!!
That was my thinking too!! I love the style of the Jacquemus but I just have a feeling it will go out of style and like you said…. too many Z listersGoyard definitely. Seen too many Z listers and Love Island flops with Jacquemus bags!!
I live in New York (originally from the Uk) and it’s def cheaper to buy chanel, Louis Vuitton etc in Europe.You ladies would be in the know…
I’ve just gotten a bonus and have decided that while most of it will go to my house deposit fund… I can still spare a little something something for a new bagwant to be clever though - I’m heading to New York for work next month, do we think things might be slightly cheaper there or should I just stick to shops here? I’m thinking about either getting something from Gucci or YSL.
Ha, it’s mine next Sunday! Us Pisces have similar tastesI bought it as a birthday gift to myself tooMy birthday is next Saturday so decided to treat myself early. I am based in Ireland so I bought it in the Celine concession in the Brown Thomas department store in Dublin 🤎
Yes try in store!! And happy birthday next weekendHa, it’s mine next Sunday! Us Pisces have similar tastesThanks, I might try Selfridges in store x
I'm sure it is somewhere on the WebIn this thread. We should find out everyone’s birthday and raise them some funds for their next expensive purchase. Is go fund my expensive habits a thing?![]()
What's your answer?Hubs asked what I want for my birthday over the weekend, I haven’t given him my answer yet….
I still don’t knowWhat's your answer?
Mine are arriving any day so will report back but I’ve seen loads of reviews saying they’re not comfy! So worried might have to return themDoes anyone have the Chloe woody mules? Are they comfy?
Oh stopView attachment 1107905
I’ve asked for these for my bday in Aprilif anyone has any tips on how we could get hold of them they would be greatly appreciated!
Good question on cut off points and how people pay for their purchases! don't have a huge collection of designer stuff but I'll either pay using my work bonus or put it on credit and move money from savings (which I'll have built up specifically for a designer piece as opposed to general rainy day funds) to pay it off. I always have a 0% interest credit card and probably most importantly, enough money saved aside to cover the purchase if I needed to pay it off there and then. I'll usually pay 50% there and then and then pay off the remaining 50% over a few months, don't really know why I do this but that's just what I do and it works for me.General question,
What’s the most you’d spend on a bag.
- Watch
- Item of Jewellery like ring/bracelet
and how do you pay?
out right, on credit.
Always interested to know what the cut off point is for people.
I looooveeee mine! I have the same oneWhat do you ladies think of Canada goose coats?
I did purchase one over the weekend! (The Montebello style) I was heavily influenced by my bestie who looked fab in hers
I’m trying to get some too. Follow classles on Instagram she often gets them, put on alerts as they come and go in a blink of an eye!View attachment 1107905
I’ve asked for these for my bday in Aprilif anyone has any tips on how we could get hold of them they would be greatly appreciated!
Thank you I will follow! My husband works in London quite a lot so I’m sending him hunting I’m harrodsI’m trying to get some too. Follow classles on Instagram she often gets them, put on alerts as they come and go in a blink of an eye!