Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

triesherbest

Chatty Member
Moved to London recently, got myself a new job after being depressed for most of winter so got my first designer bag as a gift to myself. Prada Galleria 🥰 most beautiful thing I own! I love Prada so much

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Its_Me

VIP Member
About Canada Goose. I don’t want to get on my high and mighty about animal cruelty and the use of animal furs and skin because I couldn’t tell you if half of if anything I own is ethical but with Canada Goose, I can’t 😑

Reactions: 20

Laughalong

VIP Member
I finally bought my dream bag last year, the large Sac De Jour. It’s been my dream for about 7-8 years… and to be honest I thought it was never gonna happen (well not until I marry rich :D) but I got a bargain on Depop from a lady who bought it at Bicester and it was still new. There’s no way I have 2k spare to buy from the store at the moment.

IT’S SO HEAVY. It’s ended up being quite an anti climax, I thought there was nothing in the world I wanted more. Storage is awful, the middle zip compartment means you can’t fit anything proper in it and it’s just soooooo heavy to hold which is okay if you’re using it for lunch but if you’re shopping it’s basically a headache because you just don’t want to hold anything else. Will I sell it? No. Should I of bought it? Also no.

PS. did not know this thread existed but now super happy as no one in my real life is remotely interested in designer things nor thinks designer things are justified

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

Lottielillie

So I've just won a £750 voucher for Selfridges at work (how unreal pinch me please), I was just wondering what is the best designer bag you've purchased or what would be the best first designer bag to purchase? I'm so undecisive!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
Wasn’t this thread started off the back of the fake designer thread where we were being called the stupid ones for buying the real deal because you can get eXaCtLy tHe SaMe quality for £200 🥴
Yeah I remember that! The huge debate about whether fake designer was ethical 😂 “well I bought the same Cartier ring on wish for £10!!!” Okay hun but your finger is green x

• Haha

Notorious PIG

I bought my first LV a couple months ago, but it’s just an entry level little thing! Haven’t used it yet cos I’ve not got round to getting insert/conversion kit.

Will buy a proper bag at some point, when the time is right. I have a few bits and bobs I need to sell on eBay, then that’ll go towards the LV fund 😊
1655462458151.jpeg

• Heart

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
There's been a couple of times where i was carrying a nice bag or wearing a piece of jewellery and i've been straight up asked by acquaintances or friends 'how much is that?' 'how much did that bag cost?' and i always find myself so uncomfortable because i don't like talking about money but i also don't want to come off rude. I don't know how to answer these kinds of questions.

How do you guys respond to these questions? Do you think its rude that people ask such things?
I just tell them how much lol. A barista asked me a few days ago how much my Cartier bracelets were, which was surprising. I’ve only had friends and family ask me, not a complete stranger

I follow up with “no point being the richest person in the graveyard ✌🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Lilly Lou

Well ladies! I finally bought my Goyard St. Louis tote in the PM size in Paris yesterday 💚 In love!! Thanks for all your advice helping me to decide between this and the Jacquemus Le Grand Chiquito. I think I made the right choice in the end 👜 Time to enjoy it now xxx

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 17