Designer Items #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone on here purchased a Versace Bath robe?
wondering if they are with the cash?
looking to buy as gifts!
trust you gals!

I don’t own any designer jewellery mainly because in my job I can’t wear it for security reasons. I’d like to be able to wear it daily. I do love some of the Cartier and VCA stuff but will have to wait until I retire maybe 😂
Bags, I have never paid more that around £4k and always wait until I am lucky enough to have the money before I buy. For me that’s already an unreal amount to spend, I can’t imagine going higher. But I have a well paid job, I work hard, lucky to not have debts and that’s what I like, that’s how I justify it to myself❤

Oh I love this! What’s the sizing like? I fancy one of these!
Fairly standard sizing - I’d say a size 80 would fit a dress size 10 on the hips and then on the waist with blazers/dresses. Very chic looking 🤎

The most I’ve spent on a bag is £4k. Most I’d pay is Hermes birkin prices basically). Nothing more than that, I think they’re about 7-8k, depending on leather
The most I’d spend on a watch is £15k
The most I’d spend on a piece of jewellery is £10k

I say all this but if I had infinites amount of cash, the sky is the limit 🥰

not even going to beat around the bush here, my dad pays for all my stuff 😂

It looks great on you!! What bag are you wearing? 🤎
Thanks so much. The bag is a ‘See by Chloe’ that I got from My Theresa. Love it so much 🥰🥰🥰

The most I’ve spent on a bag is £4k. Most I’d pay is Hermes birkin prices basically). Nothing more than that, I think they’re about 7-8k, depending on leather
The most I’d spend on a watch is £15k
The most I’d spend on a piece of jewellery is £10k

I say all this but if I had infinites amount of cash, the sky is the limit 🥰

not even going to beat around the bush here, my dad pays for all my stuff 😂

It looks great on you!! What bag are you wearing? 🤎
See by Chloe bag - on sale at Farfetch at the moment 🥰

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Hi guys! Finally bit the bullet and bought the tan Celine triomphe belt 🤎 Thanks for all your help in the previous thread helping me decide xxxxx 🛍
I love it! I think I'm going to get one in black with gold buckle. Also, your sense of style is amazing

Reactions: 3
Guys, the LV speedy nano now comes with a detachable and adjustable strap finally! My 4’11 self is over the moon. 😂

I really enjoy my Hermes Oran sliders, they’re chic and comfortable but it’s true they slap across the ground which can be annoying in quiet places but still cute. I love the YSL sliders though, they’re more affordable and gorgeous. They come in many shades and different leathers and can be dressed down and up.
Ahh! I've been so tempted to cut off my nano straps and then buy a new seperate one!

Reactions: 1
Hi have the Gucci marmont actual espadrilles which I love and considered the leather thong type marmont sandals but not sure if too much Gucci 🤪
I really wanted the Gucci black leather espradiles. Must've added them to my basket several times before the price increase. And now at £515 it seems so expensive for holiday shoes! Just worried that id never wear them in the uk incase it rained and they were ruined

I really wanted the Gucci black leather espradiles. Must've added them to my basket several times before the price increase. And now at £515 it seems so expensive for holiday shoes! Just worried that id never wear them in the uk incase it rained and they were ruined
I managed to get them on vestaire - brand new boxes etc still in all packaging. £245! Very lucky find

when was the price increase?

I managed to get them on vestaire - brand new boxes etc still in all packaging. £245! Very lucky find

when was the price increase?
Oh I might have a look and see if I can get lucky 🤣 the price increase was within the last week. I think they were £490 before so not too much more but still annoying

Oh I might have a look and see if I can get lucky 🤣 the price increase was within the last week. I think they were £490 before so not too much more but still annoying
Oh no way! Now you say that actually when I first started looking they were £490 not £515 but I’d actually just forgotten 😂
Yeah you do get some good bargains! Some stuff is crazy overpriced though it’s a mixed bag on there

Hi guys! Finally bit the bullet and bought the tan Celine triomphe belt 🤎 Thanks for all your help in the previous thread helping me decide xxxxx 🛍
This has really thrown me because I was going to get the black one this month and now I want tan 😬 or both 👀

@Ss1471 where did you sell your Woody sandals? I want to get shot of mine, I have two pairs in diff colours and can’t wear either of them!

I'm going Bicester on Monday! I cannot wait
I just went to Bicester today! I got there late so I only went to a few shops, but I got a nice pair of Louboutins. Surprisingly they had my size in a lot of shoes (36)

I just went to Bicester today! I got there late so I only went to a few shops, but I got a nice pair of Louboutins. Surprisingly they had my size in a lot of shoes (36)
Loubs don't do a 43 🤣 probably for the best. Although I've recently discovered that Jimmy Choo do....
I love my Kate Spade, Coach....and Emma Bridgewater 🤣 I do have a mooch round the more expensive brands too. I just like going and feeling fancy lol

Loubs don't do a 43 🤣 probably for the best. Although I've recently discovered that Jimmy Choo do....
I love my Kate Spade, Coach....and Emma Bridgewater 🤣 I do have a mooch round the more expensive brands too. I just like going and feeling fancy lol
Good on Jimmy Choo for being inclusive 👏🏼 I think in time there will be more of that

Reactions: 4
According to the Loub site they do the Kate, So Kate, and Hot Chick in 43! I’m a 42 and I find it a struggle too. Jimmy Choo, Manolo and Valentino are my general go to. Valentino sizes are really generous as well so if they don’t do a 43 you might be okay with a 42

This has really thrown me because I was going to get the black one this month and now I want tan 😬 or both 👀

@Ss1471 where did you sell your Woody sandals? I want to get shot of mine, I have two pairs in diff colours and can’t wear either of them!
Just Depop! They sold really quickly for a decent price tbf!

• Heart
I’ve just checked and Jimmy choo do up to a 45 in some styles! :)

I don’t know why louboutin wouldn’t just make bigger sizes? Surely they’re missing out on sales 😂

• Heart

I’d recommend Depop Vinted or Vestiaire x

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.