Designer Items #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Boring Question!
Those of you who have expensive bag collections do you insure them separately? With the way Chanel keep increasing their prices Ive noticed standard house insurance is not covering them anymore!
Hubby has our watches and jewellery insured separately, I can get a name for you tomorrow but I’m sure there’s a few about

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Guys, what would you do if your friend purchased a fake of a real designer item you owned?

And to expand on it, what would you do if they got compliments on it and people said “awwww you and scorpihoe have the same bag” 😅
A friend of mine recently won an LV bag on a kusadasi raffle page on Facebook 🤣. It’s a copy of one that I own. She knows it’s fake and doesn’t care but she keeps rubbing it in my face how there’s barely any difference and she didn’t have to spend “grands” and has one like me. We went for drinks on Friday and she kept telling people how expensive my bag was but that she has the same one and got it so much cheaper. 😫😫.

it’s really annoying but I’ll let her keep her happiness, just feels like she’s digging at me somehow.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
A friend of mine recently won an LV bag on a kusadasi raffle page on Facebook 🤣. It’s a copy of one that I own. She knows it’s fake and doesn’t care but she keeps rubbing it in my face how there’s barely any difference and she didn’t have to spend “grands” and has one like me. We went for drinks on Friday and she kept telling people how expensive my bag was but that she has the same one and got it so much cheaper. 😫😫.

it’s really annoying but I’ll let her keep her happiness, just feels like she’s digging at me somehow.
See if someone was doing that to me I’d go in about not wanting that nasty cheap tat tbh 😂 definitely jealous that you have the real one

Reactions: 6

That’s nothing to brag about is she ok 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 7
See if someone was doing that to me I’d go in about not wanting that nasty cheap tat tbh 😂 definitely jealous that you have the real one
Perhaps it is maybe I should make a sly comment next time I’ve a couple wines in me 🙆‍♂️🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.