Designer Items #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Real fur makes me feel ill too but tbh all my bags and shoes are leather so it's kind of much of a muchness isn't it.

Someone please persuade me that I don't need the Gucci jelly shoes for summer. I feel like they are literally so hideous and yet, I love them?!
Ah yeh it’s kind of hypocritical and I don’t eat meat either but will have a leather bag 🙃 Good to hear Canada Goose are dropping the real fur anyway.

I like the Gucci jellies, get them now before everyone else does!
 
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
Hi! First time positing here. Has anyone on here got any van cleef jewellery?
Would you recommend? I’m just about to buy my first piece which I think will be the vintage Alhambra MOP in gold. Thanks! X
I have the rose gold carnelian Alhambra bracelet. It’s very delicate and a bugger to get off when you‘ve had a drink but very pretty.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
I love this. It would get dirty though wouldn’t it.
I have this bag! It’s wonderful and I would definitely recommend. I take it on the tube and everywhere. Only thing I’d say is avoid putting it on the floor and down in public areas. Try the clarks suede Waterproofing spray. I know it’s for shoes but trust me here 😂
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2
I have this bag! It’s wonderful and I would definitely recommend. I take it on the tube and everywhere. Only thing I’d say is avoid putting it on the floor and down in public areas. Try the clarks suede Waterproofing spray. I know it’s for shoes but trust me here 😂
Ooh you’ve got me thinking now, I have some suede protector, I could use this on clothes where I don’t want to get make up on them? A nightmare with white!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2
Actually tempted to get the Oran sandal in black or white for my birthday instead of the Chanel now 😬 they have both on the website! Just don’t have the black in my size atm 😖
 
Can we talk about our dream engagement/wedding ring? 😍 How much would you/your partner spend? My boyfriend has asked me what I’d like recently so it’s got me excited!
 
  • Heart
  • Like
Reactions: 6
Can we talk about our dream engagement/wedding ring? 😍 How much would you/your partner spend? My boyfriend has asked me what I’d like recently so it’s got me excited!
I’m lucky that I have my dream engagement ring ❤ My other half proposed with a sentimental piece of jewellery he bought me for my 18th, and then we ring shopped together after that. It was amazing, no worries about sizing and you know you’ll end up with something you absolutely love.
 
Ooh you’ve got me thinking now, I have some suede protector, I could use this on clothes where I don’t want to get make up on them? A nightmare with white!
Yesss the bag is wonderful and getting in a sale like that is a steal 😍
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2
I've got a question! How many bags do people have in their collection?
For higher end designer, 11, which I started just under 4 years ago. I try to be as fiscally responsible with saving, but I also love going out (food wise) and travel as well.

Beautiful! How long were the queues?

Thank you so much! There was no queue at my boutique really. I’m in the US. It was pretty busy, all SAs were with customers and I went in about 5 minutes after opening. I reserved my bag with my SA, but she was with another customer so I waited about 20/25 minutes before she brought out my bag and processed the purchase. People who didn’t have bags reserved got seen relatively quickly though
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
Oh wow I only have 2 bags and a wallet! Need to up my game 🤣

Whoever recommended Classles on Instagram it’s your fault I’m not obsessed with the Gucci Marmont Rainbow Bag what a beaut
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I have 17 bags and I’ve been collecting since I was 16!
Also 17 designer. That’s over about 12/13 years but most are less than 5 years old the only older ones I’ve kept is my LV’s & Balenciaga city.

Oh wow I only have 2 bags and a wallet! Need to up my game 🤣

Whoever recommended Classles on Instagram it’s your fault I’m not obsessed with the Gucci Marmont Rainbow Bag what a beaut
My laughing reaction was to the clsssles part because that was me haha They do get some good stuff!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.