Designer Items #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Regarding the previous post about slides, my Orans are my most worn summer shoe and I definitely think they are worth it as they can be dressed up or down. I personally wouldn't spend designer money on anything other than leather slides and would get birkenstocks or havianias instead.

Reactions: 4
Regarding the previous post about slides, my Orans are my most worn summer shoe and I definitely think they are worth it as they can be dressed up or down. I personally wouldn't spend designer money on anything other than leather slides and would get birkenstocks or havianias instead.

I've been dying to get a pair of these but I've been worried they'd be un-comfy, how are they? Could you walk around in them all day?

Reactions: 1
I find them ok. The make a lot of noise walking around as they slap against your feet and the ground. I can wear them all day but they don't feel super secure on your feet. I got mine true to size as well.

Reactions: 3
I find them ok. The make a lot of noise walking around as they slap against your feet and the ground. I can wear them all day but they don't feel super secure on your feet. I got mine true to size as well.
Oh interesting! Yes I think I’ll pass on the rubber slides and invest in some leather ones that’ll last year on year instead.
I have ordered the Chloe woody but think I might return them as lots of people saying they’re not all that comfy!

Recommendations for a cross body pls! Loved the Lily or Darley but when I tried them on in Cheshire Oaks they’re just too short for cross body :confused: currently have a camera bag style but after something with a bit more class and luxury:love:

Oh interesting! Yes I think I’ll pass on the rubber slides and invest in some leather ones that’ll last year on year instead.
I have ordered the Chloe woody but think I might return them as lots of people saying they’re not all that comfy!
yeah woodys are another pair I also had and sold 😅 not comfy at all and also just felt like they were everywhere all of a sudden! I do have the Gucci marmont espadrille style sandals which I also love and they’re very comfy!

The slapping 😭 I find them quite slippery on some surfaces as well, nearly went arse over tit in the mall. Comfortable enough though.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
yeah woodys are another pair I also had and sold 😅 not comfy at all and also just felt like they were everywhere all of a sudden! I do have the Gucci marmont espadrille style sandals which I also love and they’re very comfy!
Hi have the Gucci marmont actual espadrilles which I love and considered the leather thong type marmont sandals but not sure if too much Gucci 🤪

Hi have the Gucci marmont actual espadrilles which I love and considered the leather thong type marmont sandals but not sure if too much Gucci 🤪
never too much Gucci 😍 I have those as well in the like gold cracked metallic?? They’re not as comfy though can’t really walk far in them but nice for holiday evening outfits!

Following on from the last thread where all you all recommended me various expensive gym bags... One of my clients today turned up with a neverfull and all her stuff fell out onto the studio floor. I thought "this woman needs a bag organiser!" and told her about what you lovely lot had recommended to me! Thanks girls :love:

Reactions: 6
Guys, the LV speedy nano now comes with a detachable and adjustable strap finally! My 4’11 self is over the moon. 😂

I really enjoy my Hermes Oran sliders, they’re chic and comfortable but it’s true they slap across the ground which can be annoying in quiet places but still cute. I love the YSL sliders though, they’re more affordable and gorgeous. They come in many shades and different leathers and can be dressed down and up.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
General question,

What’s the most you’d spend on a bag.
- Watch
- Item of Jewellery like ring/bracelet

and how do you pay?
out right, on credit.
Always interested to know what the cut off point is for people.

Reactions: 4
Guys update, the new speedy nano looks a bit different than the older one but i actually prefer the older look. It looks much more neater and the sizing is slightly different. The older one is a bigger than the new one. Just keep that in mind!

General question,

- Watch

and how do you pay?
out right, on credit.
I don’t own any designer jewellery mainly because in my job I can’t wear it for security reasons. I’d like to be able to wear it daily. I do love some of the Cartier and VCA stuff but will have to wait until I retire maybe 😂
Bags, I have never paid more that around £4k and always wait until I am lucky enough to have the money before I buy. For me that’s already an unreal amount to spend, I can’t imagine going higher. But I have a well paid job, I work hard, lucky to not have debts and that’s what I like, that’s how I justify it to myself❤

Hi guys! Finally bit the bullet and bought the tan Celine triomphe belt 🤎 Thanks for all your help in the previous thread helping me decide xxxxx 🛍
Oh I love this! What’s the sizing like? I fancy one of these!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
General question,

- Watch

and how do you pay?
out right, on credit.
The most I’ve spent on a bag is £4k. Most I’d pay is Hermes birkin prices basically). Nothing more than that, I think they’re about 7-8k, depending on leather
The most I’d spend on a watch is £15k
The most I’d spend on a piece of jewellery is £10k

I say all this but if I had infinites amount of cash, the sky is the limit 🥰

not even going to beat around the bush here, my dad pays for all my stuff 😂

Hi guys! Finally bit the bullet and bought the tan Celine triomphe belt 🤎 Thanks for all your help in the previous thread helping me decide xxxxx 🛍
It looks great on you!! What bag are you wearing? 🤎

• Haha
Reactions: 7
General question,

- Watch

and how do you pay?
out right, on credit.
The most I paid for a bag was something around 6k AUD and it was for my LV capucines mini. I definitely wouldn’t go over 7-8k but with all crazy price increases lately who knows.

I’m not a watch person but the Cartier panthere watch with diamonds is to die for! It’s so beautiful yet so simple! I don’t know if I ever could fork out 30k for it if I’m being honest.

I don’t mind spending lots on jewellery especially if it’s gold or diamonds because I consider it an investment.

For the sake of transparency, like @Scorpihoe, I’m blessed enough to have my dad pay for all my things! 😂♥

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.