Designer Items #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys which one? 🥺 I don’t own any bucket bags and the fendi looks really cute, but I also love the YSL…😭
I have the toy LouLou (with matte black hardware) and I LOVE it. It's so squishy and smells amazing (sorry if that's weird, but I love smelling my bags!). It goes with everything and holds everything I need – it's a great little bag.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Guys which one? 🥺 I don’t own any bucket bags and the fendi looks really cute, but I also love the YSL…😭
I have the toy loulou in the dark burgundy colour and I love it! Great for everyday use and such a cute shape!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
12E286CB-F149-4DC8-8228-0E2E12F53009.png

So I’m stalking the Hermes website trying to get black Oran sandals but saw Chypre were back in stock! I realllyyyyy wanted the black but was too slow and all sizes were out of stock before I could check out 😭 they still have the tan but I’m really not sure, I already have the tan Orans and I just love this style in black. Do I just keep stalking the website hoping the black come back in stock? 😬

Reactions: 8
View attachment 1401401
So I’m stalking the Hermes website trying to get black Oran sandals but saw Chypre were back in stock! I realllyyyyy wanted the black but was too slow and all sizes were out of stock before I could check out 😭 they still have the tan but I’m really not sure, I already have the tan Orans and I just love this style in black. Do I just keep stalking the website hoping the black come back in stock? 😬
Definitely wait for the black if that’s what you love. The fact that your questioning whether you should buy the tan is your answer 😁

Reactions: 3
YSL bag is timeless and classic. The Fendi is great, love the shape.
Ask yourself what bag you would use more or want to use in years to come.
If it was me, I would always pick a timeless classic item.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I was going to purchase Saint Laurent canvas espadrilles today. On the Saint Laurent website and My Theresa they are €425 but €316 on Farfetch?
Any Farfetch shoppers on the thread? It's a big difference and I'm curious why.
Also if anyone thinks canvas espadrilles is a bad idea please let me know 😅

I was going to purchase Saint Laurent canvas espadrilles today. On the Saint Laurent website and My Theresa they are €425 but €316 on Farfetch?
Any Farfetch shoppers on the thread? It's a big difference and I'm curious why.
Also if anyone thinks canvas espadrilles is a bad idea please let me know 😅
I have these in black and they’re super cute and also really comfy! No idea re Farfetch though 😬

Coincidentally I bought a pair of YSL Nu Pieds slides in nude from Farfetch 2 years ago for under £300. 100%legit, no issues at all.

Speaking of sandals, I just bought a pair of Orans on the Hermes website. They only had my size left in the gold and it was meant to be 🥰

anyone who has them, are they comfy? It’s my first pair, but I have pretty narrow feet so hopefully should be okay?

Reactions: 4
Speaking of sandals, I just bought a pair of Orans on the Hermes website. They only had my size left in the gold and it was meant to be 🥰

anyone who has them, are they comfy? It’s my first pair, but I have pretty narrow feet so hopefully should be okay?
I have the gold and I do love them, hence why I’m currently obsessively refreshing the website for the black 😂😬 they just go so nicely with almost every outfit in the summer and I do find them really comfy, they’ve never rubbed me or anything!

• Heart
I have the gold and I do love them, hence why I’m currently obsessively refreshing the website for the black 😂😬 they just go so nicely with almost every outfit in the summer and I do find them really comfy, they’ve never rubbed me or anything!
I was obsessively refreshing for the gold 🤣 I took my usual size so I hope they’re okay! I would love the emerald pair too. Did you have to break them in? :)

I did 25000 steps in my Orans at the weekend and was fine! They are really comfy. They do click clack going down the stairs and when I walked down the escalator on the tube the sound was amplified and I got some really funny looks.

I did get a couple of blisters on the first few times I wore them but I also have wide feet so maybe that's why.

• Heart
I was obsessively refreshing for the gold 🤣 I took my usual size so I hope they’re okay! I would love the emerald pair too. Did you have to break them in? :)
I actually didn’t no but I also have narrow feet so maybe that helps!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.