Designer Items #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did 25000 steps in my Orans at the weekend and was fine! They are really comfy. They do click clack going down the stairs and when I walked down the escalator on the tube the sound was amplified and I got some really funny looks.

I did get a couple of blisters on the first few times I wore them but I also have wide feet so maybe that's why.
They sound like a great buy! What is the sizing like? I’ve wanted a pair for ages. Are Hermes happy for customers to try on in store? I’m a bit intimated to go in there!

Reactions: 2
They sound like a great buy! What is the sizing like? I’ve wanted a pair for ages. Are Hermes happy for customers to try on in store? I’m a bit intimated to go in there!
I’m intimidated too so I just bought them online and took my usual size 🤣

There is a hermes counter in selfridges (not sure if they do shoes!) But I find the concession stands less scary 🤣

A small Lily. I'm screwed because i have a voucher - so not cash to splash as such.

A lot of resellers (who offer value anyways) are based in the UK and i'm in Ireland, so customs is a killer.

Open to all recommendations for other bages in that size/price range. I dont want a black or bown bag..
You could try the Mulberry counter in Frasers in Belfast

Reactions: 1
I’m tempted to get this since I can get 20% off the sale price. I’m really not into Kate spade at all but I think it’s cute and a similar shape to my polene which Iove!
Kate Spade are great (in my opinion). I use them as my day bags so they're definitely hardy!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.