Designer Items #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kate Spade are great (in my opinion). I use them as my day bags so they're definitely hardy!
I’ve ordered it lol. Hoping it won’t come when my boyfriend is home as we have just move home and getting an extension and decorating so I don’t want him to know I’m spending unnecessary money 🤣 but anyway he will prob go to pub later and spend money so I will do what I like! Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s cute and handy for a throw on day bag!

I have my eye on this one from Kate Spade atm, I’m fed up of squeezing my stuff into a teeny tiny bag 😂

I go through phases of liking either small or large bags. At the minute I’m going through the teeny bag stage 🤣

Reactions: 3
https://www.selfridges.com/GB/en/ca...eather-cross-body-bag_R03809922/#colour=BLACK think I’m gonna go buy this. I was trying to go all none leather but finding a decent bag is hard. Really wanted https://www.gucci.com/uk/en_gb/pr/w...Vqe_tCh2KagZXEAQYASABEgJ72fD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds but everyone round here has a fake one. and Don’t want to look like I do too 😂
Got in in cream but it was more than the black , had a little walk in Harvey nics , got some bargain kids stuff . And myself these two things

Attachments

Nice bag! I’ve got a MJ camera bag in pale grey and use it a lot when I want something a bit more casual. It’s great for gigs. Lovely quality too.

Reactions: 2
Ladies I need some advise please! My friend is in the US at the moment and I’ve asked her to check out the Hermes orans as I want to treat myself for my birthday next month! Does anyone know how much they would cost without tax? I’m not too sure of the system over there.

Edit - I should add I’m London based 😁

Ladies I need some advise please! My friend is in the US at the moment and I’ve asked her to check out the Hermes orans as I want to treat myself for my birthday next month! Does anyone know how much they would cost without tax? I’m not too sure of the system over there.

Edit - I should add I’m London based 😁
I think they’ll be cheaper over here, Hermes in the US is more expensive than Europe.

I think they’ll be cheaper over here, Hermes in the US is more expensive than Europe.
Oh wow I had no idea! Thankyou for your reply, I’ve just found out they would be cheapest at Heathrow without tax so I’ve put them on my shopping list next time I’m travelling 🙈

Reactions: 1
Hi ladies, I wanted to ask some advice! I have my heart set on Saint Laurent Sac de Jour nano, black with gold hardware for my 30th next year. I’m planning on going to Paris for my birthday. Would you recommend buying the bag in the UK or Paris? Would it be cheaper over there?

Hi ladies, I wanted to ask some advice! I have my heart set on Saint Laurent Sac de Jour nano, black with gold hardware for my 30th next year. I’m planning on going to Paris for my birthday. Would you recommend buying the bag in the UK or Paris? Would it be cheaper over there?
Cheaper in Paris, I think it’s slightly cheaper in euros and then you can claim the tax back :)

Reactions: 6
Just placed an order on House of Sunny, they're having a sale for anyone interested!

I’m off to Bicester tomorrow 🥳🥳! Anyone been recently? I’m not expecting to get much. Has anyone ever used the VIP and got discounts??

I’m off to Bicester tomorrow 🥳🥳! Anyone been recently? I’m not expecting to get much. Has anyone ever used the VIP and got discounts??
I've had a free donut and hot chocolate with privilege for shops that dont do VIP (so make sure you switch between codes)🤣 it's the extraordinary sale with increased discounts now (I'm going Monday lol). I've used VIP Blue Light in a few places like Kate Spade, Sweaty Betty, Elemis

• Heart
If you’ve got an Amex, I think you get the valet parking and the shopping to car service for free

• Heart
I went last week, the sales were okay, I just picked up a pair of Stuart weitzman heels (they had a really good sale!). Other than that, didn’t see much. A girl was trying on a beautiful pair of manolos, but they didn’t have any sizes left

Hope you have a good trip!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.