Designer Items #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a St Louis in the large black, white and tan and love It. Use it everyday, it’s such an understated classic. I bought it via their distance selling service which is basically online selling via emails and bank transfers.

I have a pair of Gucci Brixton loafers. Not sure how suitable they’d be for walking long distances every day from an affordability point of view as think they’d need resoling/reheeling quite often but they are incredibly comfortable and super soft.
Thanks a mil for that. Must try them out. 😊

Reactions: 2
I’ve got a few kids and and my boobs aren’t like they use to be 😂. But Asda do a really similar crinkled one with padded Boobie area .
Swimsuit update....I love you!
I picked up the lilac one in Asda yesterday. Actually prefer it to the Hunza G!

Reactions: 6
Gals - i have my eye on a mulberry - have the quality diminished so much id be best to stay away?

Gals - i have my eye on a mulberry - have the quality diminished so much id be best to stay away?
Check out resellers who have the older/more quality pieces. I know Addicted to Handbags has Mulberry alot

Reactions: 3
If you’re paying full price, I’d stay away.
Which bag are you after?
A small Lily. I'm screwed because i have a voucher - so not cash to splash as such.

A lot of resellers (who offer value anyways) are based in the UK and i'm in Ireland, so customs is a killer.

Open to all recommendations for other bages in that size/price range. I dont want a black or bown bag..

• Sad
If you’re paying full price, I’d stay away.
Which bag are you after?
This thread has made me aware of the quality issues but I do have a couple that I’ve purchased in the last few years where I’ve felt the quality has been really good. What bag are you after?
I think the slouchy bags generally are pretty awful but the structured bags are much better.
They also have loads at Bicester village in old seasonal colours which are good saving, you can purchase via contacting them in email.

Hi knowledgeable and fashionable people! I would just like to ask if anyone has any suggestions for a nice timeless watch or piece of jewellery around £500 (maybe slightly more if its the right piece!) I have just passed my professional exams and so want to treat myself to something that I can look to and remember this feeling of happiness haha

• Heart
Reactions: 9
A small Lily. I'm screwed because i have a voucher - so not cash to splash as such.

A lot of resellers (who offer value anyways) are based in the UK and i'm in Ireland, so customs is a killer.

Open to all recommendations for other bages in that size/price range. I dont want a black or bown bag..
Is it a mulberry voucher? Could always use it at Bicester, plus the use of VIP discount doesn’t make it too bag in terms of price.

I’m not the best person to ask about the lily, the loop holding the strap on mine fell off. Apparently production put the screw in, but no glue 🙄 and this was a bag from 2014, so I guess quality has always been a bit rubbish.

ngl I’m still a lover of the mini Alexa, and still have one in my collection (the only mulberry I have left, after having about 10 at one point)

Hi knowledgeable and fashionable people! I would just like to ask if anyone has any suggestions for a nice timeless watch or piece of jewellery around £500 (maybe slightly more if its the right piece!) I have just passed my professional exams and so want to treat myself to something that I can look to and remember this feeling of happiness haha
I went for a Tiffany bracelet when I lost weight 10 years ago - but was a bucket list item them. Tbf I still love it and just had to have the heart replaced as I've worn it every single day and the colour was more Xmas tree green than Tiffany blue but I still love Tiffany pieces

Cartier rings are also a fav but they start at around £800 I think

Is it a mulberry voucher? Could always use it at Bicester, plus the use of VIP discount doesn’t make it too bag in terms of price.

I’m not the best person to ask about the lily, the loop holding the strap on mine fell off. Apparently production put the screw in, but no glue 🙄 and this was a bag from 2014, so I guess quality has always been a bit rubbish.

ngl I’m still a lover of the mini Alexa, and still have one in my collection (the only mulberry I have left, after having about 10 at one point)
If you can use vouchers at Bicester you might also be able to use them at Cheshire Oaks @Mooordgirl (probably call the store first to check) - depending on where you are in Ireland it could be quite cheap/quick to hop over to Liverpool and a short drive to Cheshire Oaks.

I have a regular Lily but it’s very old now, mine does feel thicker leather than my friends which is newer, but honestly it’s such a great bag for evenings out, fits a decent amount and looks classy.

My heart is set on the lily, but for more or less the same price i could get a ysl - so maybe i should look into that. Its a brown thomas voucher, so sane as selfridges i guess!

Reactions: 1
I’d go YSL over Mulberry any day although I do think the Lily is cute. I find YSL more timeless and with a bit of an edge. A lot of Mulberry seems a little frumpy to me (apologies to any Mulberry lovers 😬)

Reactions: 4
ugh jealous haha, the matelasse is just so classic looking and will go with everything. i don't doubt this balenciaga one will go with most of my wardrobe though, less of a classic look but that's what balenciaga is i guess. it's like 10 inches wide and 6 inches in height, not too big not too small, can put plenty in it.... decisions decisions
That was my exact thought process 😆 I wanted something that, hopefully, doesn’t go out of style too quickly! I guess the good thing with the Balenciaga is that I haven’t seen too many of that style around so it does look different ☺

I’m with @ATV2021 Tiffany do some nice pieces and some of it’s pretty reasonably priced. I got some earrings for my 18th - well over 15 years ago now 👵🏻 and they’re still in really good condition!
Not designer as such but Monica Vinader also do some nice bits too

Last edited:
I’m with @ATV2021 Tiffany do some nice pieces and some of it’s pretty reasonably priced. I got some earrings for my 18th - well over 15 years ago now 👵🏻 and they’re still in really good condition!
Not designer as such but Monica Vinader also do some nice bits too
MV have a boutique at Bicester Village aswell. Gonna have a nosey myself when I go at the end of the month (plus the extraordinary sale is on until August!)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.