Designer Items #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw loads of women in France carrying them and now I want one!
I’ve just looked and they’re really nice! And the price point is 🤩 although I’ll always have a soft spot for some of the higher priced designer bags, I’m here for the more affordable ones too as I just love bags and having a big collection

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Moved to London recently, got myself a new job after being depressed for most of winter so got my first designer bag as a gift to myself. Prada Galleria 🥰 most beautiful thing I own! I love Prada so much

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Moved to London recently, got myself a new job after being depressed for most of winter so got my first designer bag as a gift to myself. Prada Galleria 🥰 most beautiful thing I own! I love Prada so much
Yay!!! Congratulations! Your new bag is so beautiful 🥰💕 I feel like I don’t see many Prada bags around (besides the re-editions)

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Yay!!! Congratulations! Your new bag is so beautiful 🥰💕 I feel like I don’t see many Prada bags around (besides the re-editions)
Thank you!🥰 that's one of the reasons i bought it. I'm already thinking about which bag I should buy next though💀 Probably a Gucci or Balenciaga but not sure yet.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Congrats!! This has been on my wishlist foreeeveerrr it’s a beaut !

• Heart
I love this! The colour 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Does anyone watch Sophie shohet? She did a video a couple of weeks ago on luxury items she would not buy and I find it all a bit random 😂 saying she wouldn’t buy a Chanel classic flap, but she owns one? I think it’s easy to say you wouldn’t buy something, if you already own it

Reactions: 5
does anyone own a goyard tote? I’ve looked around online and it all seems very secret (prices, availability etc). my mum has one (bought 13 years ago) and I love it. Im dying to get one but I want to find out opinions on it first

Reactions: 1
does anyone own a goyard tote? I’ve looked around online and it all seems very secret (prices, availability etc). my mum has one (bought 13 years ago) and I love it. Im dying to get one but I want to find out opinions on it first
I have two, -if you mean the St Louis? I have both sizes and I love them.

Sorry I don’t know much about Goyard, but there’s a thread on the purse forum where the prices are listed, here are some of them in £ :)

Attachments

• Heart
Does anyone watch Sophie shohet? She did a video a couple of weeks ago on luxury items she would not buy and I find it all a bit random 😂 saying she wouldn’t buy a Chanel classic flap, but she owns one? I think it’s easy to say you wouldn’t buy something, if you already own it
Yes I watch her, I really like her videos mostly but yes I agree with this, it’s not accurate because she already owns one. I think she owns a few in different sizes, so she’s quite used to paying the current Chanel prices.

Reactions: 1
Yeah, I think what she's saying made sense though because she bought her Chanel bags when they were a lot cheaper but the price increases have been crazy lately, so she wouldn't pay the new prices. Also Sophie really views luxury items as investments so I guess if you're buying something with the possibility of selling it on in the future then Chanel probably isn't the best anymore. Sometimes I find her opinions on what not to buy are a bit odd though, like 'there's a lot of fakes of this bag' - there's lots of fakes of every luxury bag 🤣 same with the 'I wouldn't get this because everyone has it' lots of people have lots of items that she owns so...idk 👀

Reactions: 2
There’s a Sophie Shohet thread here - amazingly as she’s so beige (in a nice way).

I like her videos, they’re so banal it’s almost a form of ASMR, and I actually think she’s honest/non grabby like “proper” influencers are. I agree with a lot of what she says but am amazed she continues to buy if those are her feelings?

Hey ladies, just after a bit of advice. How has your experience been with farfetch? I know a lot of influencers use / promote it but that doesn’t fill me with confidence per se.

I want to buy a Saint Laurent bag and they are the only retailer that have it in the colourway I’d like as I think it’s been discontinued! However I’ve just read the reviews on trustpilot and they are pretty shocking.

The first widespread complaint is that they let you purchase things that they don’t have in stock, and then you can’t get hold of customer service to process your refund. The second thing I saw a lot was that items would arrive faulty, and then when you attempt to send it back, they say they never got the item and refuse a refund?! It was 88% 1 star reviews with most saying to avoid.

I’m now nervous as to whether they even have the bag in stock in reality (as I haven’t seen it in that particular colour anywhere else!) and spending over £2000 only to end up with no bag and no refund should there be an issue. How do you feel about farfetch?

• Wow
I’ve made a few purchases with FF over the years and never had a problem. The last one was in November 21 and it arrived from Italy 🇮🇹 with no issues whatsoever. I did have to return a skirt twice because it didn’t fit and each time I got the next size with no problems. I’ve not had to ask for a refund though so can’t comment there x

Hey ladies, just after a bit of advice. How has your experience been with farfetch? I know a lot of influencers use / promote it but that doesn’t fill me with confidence per se.

I want to buy a Saint Laurent bag and they are the only retailer that have it in the colourway I’d like as I think it’s been discontinued! However I’ve just read the reviews on trustpilot and they are pretty shocking.

The first widespread complaint is that they let you purchase things that they don’t have in stock, and then you can’t get hold of customer service to process your refund. The second thing I saw a lot was that items would arrive faulty, and then when you attempt to send it back, they say they never got the item and refuse a refund?! It was 88% 1 star reviews with most saying to avoid.

I’m now nervous as to whether they even have the bag in stock in reality (as I haven’t seen it in that particular colour anywhere else!) and spending over £2000 only to end up with no bag and no refund should there be an issue. How do you feel about farfetch?

Just ensure you pay with a credit card. The issue with farfetch is that the item acts as a platform for hundreds of boutiques.

Could anyone recommend a really comfy and trendy pair of loafers that are good for walking? I’ve to do a good hour walking as part of my work commute so looking for something that’s comfy for lots of city walking - thanks! 😊

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.