Derryinstahuns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Karen’s weigh to go - naw the way she ridicules that man how is he with her I’m sorry naw 🙈

Reactions: 1
what’s the craic with Mr Beauty back to Matthew again? Anastasia gone 💁🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 4
He probably had a divine intervention or a Devine scents intervention fs 🤣 wonder will he give all the GFM money back?!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Jenn woods calorie counts are hilariously inaccurate….catch yourself on
Her spuds at 200g are grossly under estimated. She would need to catch herself on. She fries my head more than most “influencers”. Wonder how many people are in debt trying to keep up with her. Best thing about it is she send 90% of her hauls back.

Her spuds at 200g are grossly under estimated. She would need to catch herself on. She fries my head more than most “influencers”. Wonder how many people are in debt trying to keep up with her. Best thing about it is she send 90% of her hauls back.
Aye her, Laura Donnelly and girly inspo you can see the labels when they do their try ones, definitely use clearpay and klarna.
Also some of their handbags are fake but they pretend they are the real thing

• Wow
Aye her, Laura Donnelly and girly inspo you can see the labels when they do their try ones, definitely use clearpay and klarna.
Also some of their handbags are fake but they pretend they are the real thing
Have deleted all those greedy beggy twats they gave me anxiety, just wanted to 👋 those ugly mugs

Reactions: 3
Literally this.

I'm doing MFP and scanned the back of baby potatoes. Cals per 100g. I weighed 100g and it was duck all squared!!

No way she had just 200g on the plate. Though the fish fingers I have in freezer were 288 cals for 5 of them so she wasn't far off with them.

Reactions: 2
They definitely send 90% back.. try ons with labels and wrinkly out of the packaging.

Girly inspo has reached her peak a year or so ago, she was always at similar level with her follower count as nichelamaria... nichela is away head of her now.

Nichela can ramble a bit but she is by far the most stylish and isnt on the beg constantly. She has and always was a very stylish girl i remember her on nights out way before social media existed.

Reactions: 7
Does anyone follow that Leslie McGee girl? She works at girl boss in Derry. She’s off promoting clinics in turkey now too but won’t say what she’s getting done. How can you be doing a collaboration and not reveal what you’re getting done? All she’s done is post pictures of the hospital

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.