Derryinstahuns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jenn Wood - unfollowed

Did anyone see her stories from last night? A dental collab?

Yes, she needs her teeth done but am fucked if my bills are going up for a tooth polish just because her braces are free.

bleeping hate beggars.
She manifested it, ok?!!! 🤣 Her teeth are awful but considering the money she wastes on clothes and the money she earns from affiliate links, she could well afford to pay for her own treatment. Why are sheep so stupid? Why would you want to PAY a business for something they’ve just given a nobody for FREE? I still don’t understand why any business wants to “work” with her. I cringe when I hear or see her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
She manifested it, ok?!!! 🤣 Her teeth are awful but considering the money she wastes on clothes and the money she earns from affiliate links, she could well afford to pay for her own treatment. Why are sheep so stupid? Why would you want to PAY a business for something they’ve just given a nobody for FREE? I still don’t understand why any business wants to “work” with her. I cringe when I hear or see her.
You said it all more eloquently than me 👍

• Haha
I see the synergy crew are out showing the balanced life style. 🤦🏻‍♀️. It so sad seeing Sara mutate herself. She was such a natural beauty. He is as ugly as sin!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Are Girly Inspos last few reels a bit cringe with the weird dead stare and smile into the camera or is it just me ?

Are Girly Inspos last few reels a bit cringe with the weird dead stare and smile into the camera or is it just me ?
Would expect nothing else from her, she is definitely weird, stopped following her a while back she is one of the biggest doses in Derry and that’s saying something

Reactions: 4
Of course she is going to say that about the dentist/dental team that is ‘collaborating’ with her ie. Probably gifting Invisalign or composite bonding. People cannot get in or registered patients have to wait months for NHS Dentistry/emergency, routine appointments, but yet can gift unregistered patients? Distasteful.

Reactions: 8
Of course she is going to say that about the dentist/dental team that is ‘collaborating’ with her ie. Probably gifting Invisalign or composite bonding. People cannot get in or registered patients have to wait months for NHS Dentistry/emergency, routine appointments, but yet can gift unregistered patients? Distasteful.
That really puts me off people and businesses.

Last time (18 months ago) I had a dental check up it was £18.50. Yesterday it was £26. Same things done. Nobody will tell me it's not to make up for all the #collabs half these dickheads get.

Reactions: 3
Can't get over Sara from synergy. What do you think she has had done to her face ?? It's totally bizarre. I used to be so jealous of her if I saw her out because she looked so beautiful. But her face is scary now, she's a totally different girl now

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Can't get over Sara from synergy. What do you think she has had done to her face ?? It's totally bizarre. I used to be so jealous of her if I saw her out because she looked so beautiful. But her face is scary now, she's a totally different girl now
She’s looking like Micheal Jackson!

• Haha
Good forgive me but the outside is just matching the inside now. Horrible, vile person.

Good forgive me but the outside is just matching the inside now. Horrible, vile person.
Half of the derry pts can't stand her because she's messaging their own clients trying to poach them. Tony Boyce made a dig at it on his insta ages ago.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.