Derryinstahuns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Half of the derry pts can't stand her because she's messaging their own clients trying to poach them. Tony Boyce made a dig at it on his insta ages ago.
This is true! She messaged me one time and she knows I go to a much different, much better facility

I do need to get off my fat arse and do something. But let me tell you synergy would be the last place I’d be enquiring. Does she still do the aesthetics? If I went for a bit of Botox and that face hovering over me I’d think I was in a horror show 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Can’t understand why she goes on about how she teaches women to feel good about themselves then butchers herself!!! No sense at all. It’s even more horrifying that people pay her money to get a generic meal plan. Why can’t people just take their own accountability and remember you’re in charge of your own life. Take ownership and be your own bad ass boss!!! No one will ever tell me what to do!!! Especially around things we can achieve.

From what i hear there hourly rate for chefs is shocking! So there employing foreigners at an even less per hr and when they have fucked off to better wages there crying bout it!! To me all there places the food is basically pub grub and then you go there on a Saturday night and have mickey hand bag basically standing on your table!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
From what i hear there hourly rate for chefs is shocking! So there employing foreigners at an even less per hr and when they have fucked off to better wages there crying bout it!! To me all there places the food is basically pub grub and then you go there on a Saturday night and have mickey hand bag basically standing on your table!!
🤣

Good on the chefs!

The sweat from his bare chest dripping all over the tobacco onions, yum yum

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
The service in it is absolutely shocking. They're employing literal wains who are still at school and couldn't give 2 shits lol. We went for carvery one Sunday and never again!

Reactions: 5
The service in it is absolutely shocking. They're employing literal wains who are still at school and couldn't give 2 shits lol. We went for carvery one Sunday and never again!
Yep!
It's all about the intake of money, not the service!
I haven't been to any of the establishments for a while, nor won't be!

When ppl that own businesses treat others like c@@p I wouldn't t give them my hard earned cash

Reactions: 4
It would put me off going in somewhere, the jiving, open shirt, shouty singing, wanting the crowd to fill in the words, no thanks.

what’s the story with the Femme Salon? Heard it’s all closed down?

The Bentley group wife has a while mouth on her the posts over bakebook are shocking! Definitely brings them down

Reactions: 2
not good giving off about people in the town not wanting to work, when it’s the people of the town that keep their doors open & they now have a bar/restaurant in nearly every area/corner of the town.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.