Derryinstahuns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was in Mr Beauty's salon before, the old one and was booked in for nails with a previous nail artist who worked there. This was an early morning appointment and the nail artist never arrived until 40 minutes after my appointment time as he "slept in". Anastasia had to take time out from her make up client to actually ring the person and check where they were. Not even an apology from the person. Awful experience.
the quality of his work is still a million times better than the doll in there now.
Still he should’ve apologised - bit ridiculous that hw didn’t bur Anastasia is no Angel

Derry is such an unprofessional place, more like it. beauty certificates printed of Google it seems, because these ‘business people’ seriously couldn’t have gone and trained anywhere with the mouths on them. They need to look at themselves, what you give out is what’s going on inside, these ‘beauty’ folk/proprietors don’t know the meaning of ‘professional business men & women’ in Derry.

The tongues on them 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Screenshot
Really 😳 How unprofessional!

I’m just going to say it, a properly trained beauty professional with business acumen just would not behave that way.

At the end of the day, this is an online forum. People could just as easily leave a bad review on trust pilot etc. There’s really no need for the rant.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Does anyone watch Shannon Mitchell on TikTok she is the biggest dose going "I lost 6 stone" 🙈🙄....I think she's not from Derry but Belfast but dear lord she's a torture to listen to

Reactions: 1
Really 😳 How unprofessional!

I’m just going to say it, a properly trained beauty professional with business acumen just would not behave that way.

At the end of the day, this is an online forum. People could just as easily leave a bad review on trust pilot etc. There’s really no need for the rant.
Exactly!! Why even acknowledge it 🥴
---
Does anyone watch Shannon Mitchell on TikTok she is the biggest dose going "I lost 6 stone" 🙈🙄....I think she's not from Derry but Belfast but dear lord she's a torture to listen to
I knew her years ago before she lost 6 stone 😂😂. She is from Belfast, always been so far up herself though. Not a nice person at all

Reactions: 3
Vogue competitions draw for the house, what a tit show, seems a bit dodgy to me, surely when someone buys a ticket it would save the info on the spreadsheet, no need to be searching for phone numbers

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does girly inspo have any other words in her vocabulary other than "it's class" to use to describe something she likes. Melt

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.