Derryinstahuns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone follow that Leslie McGee girl? She works at girl boss in Derry. She’s off promoting clinics in turkey now too but won’t say what she’s getting done. How can you be doing a collaboration and not reveal what you’re getting done? All she’s done is post pictures of the hospital
I would worry about her, she has a long history of eating disorders and is the last person who should be getting cosmetic surgery

I would worry about her, she has a long history of eating disorders and is the last person who should be getting cosmetic surgery
Oh dear really? She looks like she’s had a lot of procedures already. Does she run that girl boss place? I never heard of it until the last year or so but I’d wonder about the credentials of that place. If I was letting people inject my Face ID rather then at least get their education from a doctor not a “girl boss”

Reactions: 2
does anyone know what is going on with Laura Donnelly's lips?
I've been wondering why no one asked this question for a long time! That and the fact when posing she puts her tongue to her teeth when posing for pics in an extremely obvious manner.

Reactions: 3
Jenn wood never mentioned her boyfriend much anyway but he's been MIA for weeks now.

Reactions: 1
Jenn wood never mentioned her boyfriend much anyway but he's been MIA for weeks now.
I noticed that, was wondering if they have split up, she never really puts alot up about him anyways but she would sometimes just mention him the odd time on her stories but nothing in weeks now

She was posting but not to the extent she does now and she didn’t have a large following, she started posting the day after he died and was posting almost every day after that
---

Yes adam b did
His da is supposed to be a real knobend to people in public, more so kids. Doesn't like the attention, stay away from the Internet

His da is supposed to be a real knobend to people in public, more so kids. Doesn't like the attention, stay away from the Internet
The cheek of him! I’ve encountered him in my place of work many times. Found him rude and extremely camp.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Thank god I’m not the only one who thought this! Good looking fella of his age but deffs sitting in that closet next to colour me Paul 😆
---
Here LOC on the recommendations, it’s good, it’s shite, naw I’ll recommend it to you if you can do this, make up your mind you dose!!! I really don’t think she’s any good

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Seen him out surrounded by ones on nights out and he didn’t mind the attention
---
And Jenn & Kev aren’t friends anymore on fb either. He’s been sniffing around the baby mama

Ah does he have a kid to someone?

Poor Jenn, but better off without him if he's like that.

Do yous mind on when CMB did the day down in the Shandon in Donegal there was chat on here about the managers comments on trip advisor. We got gifted vouchers for there (again 🙄) and it looks gorgeous down there so I went on for another wee read at the comments and there’s even worse ones there now if anyone wants a read. You have to read the responses to bad reviews 👀 good wee bit of Sunday reading of anyone’s interested 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.