Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
They called Mc Headfryer one of derrys most influential women 🤣🤣, jesus Christ they need to have a word with themselves.
Girly inspo is a lot bigger in real life too than in her pics, absolutely nothing wrong with her body just wish she wouldn't Photoshop herself to look slimmer

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hey, am I wrong in saying Aoife Dowds has changed? I’m all for growing confidence but her stories tonight announcing her masterclass seemed so self righteous and seemed like she was full on gloating about how she is the best ever. I loved her throughout lockdown, she was great craic and loved when her and her bf Nakita went away on the road trips.
It seems like the attention and larger following has gone to her head.

hello899

VIP Member
To be honest cannot blame them for what happened i know loads in Derry got it done think her best friend got it there only forwarding the place on and making money of it, more people in derry getting teeth done and i say 6/10 people teeth is fucked and handbag is the person who is promoting the place
I totally agree that they are not to blame but they are not qualified to give advice on surgery or nutritional advice but they are doing it. Mickey Doherty's teeth were not a success yet he is recommending the clinic as he is on commission

From what i hear there hourly rate for chefs is shocking! So there employing foreigners at an even less per hr and when they have fucked off to better wages there crying bout it!! To me all there places the food is basically pub grub and then you go there on a Saturday night and have mickey hand bag basically standing on your table!!
The sweat from his bare chest dripping all over the tobacco onions, yum yum

• Haha
  • Sick

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
LD really thinks she’s a celebrity 🤣 she got a boob job - uplift and implants - not the personality transplant I was hoping for.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

No tea just coffee

Chatty Member
Didn't have the volume up and genuinely thought she was struggling to take a shite. I love when people get so affected and then rant to say they aren't affected 🤣🤣🙈

• Haha

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
Who’s “Mickey Jackson”?🤦🏻‍♀️ She wouldn’t watch the Derry match in the house yet she’s watching it in Turkey? Suppose it’s in the same vein as not taking her own kids on holiday but taking someone else’s.

She’s an absolute cretin. Pink and purple ensembles are stunning though 🤣 the grease ball hair really gives her outfits a certain je ne sais quoi 😘

• Haha

Gossipdollxoxo

Chatty Member
isn’t it a bit morbid to take your new squeeze to the ‘stairway to heaven’ when grief, death & sadness has surrounded you for the last few years, wouldn’t be my choice anyway.
The kids will be away playing GAA next with Slaughtmanus tops on them

• Heart

hello899

VIP Member
Toni did her makeup a few times (and I think her wedding makeup but not 100%) and another MUA based outside Derry had up a post but doing Amanda’s makeup and Toni phoned other salon and went on a rant claiming she’d be taking legal action about the other MUA stealing her work etc but she hadn’t read the post properly 😂😂
Am I right in thinking that she made ride comments in reference to the other MUAs age? Well guess what Toni the other lady still has a successful business, a big house on the country with her horses (she doesn't need to play dress up on Holland and Cooper) and doesn't exploit the benefit system to find her life.

ZeroCraic

She shared pics of dupes "fake designer shite" and it went against instagrams rules so they removed her account
Scrubbing the account without warning, and with no hope of appeal is a bit heavy handed for one post, like. Esp with the amount of absolutely knock off shite being legitimately advertised on that site.

hello899

VIP Member
I got some laugh in Foyleside yesterday, seriously introducing influencers such as Seana McAirfryer as one of Derry's most influential women..Derry is full of wonderfully talented people who excel in fields such as medicine, science, media, arts, engineering, music to name but a few but someone who throws chicken strips in an airfryer is deemed one of Derry's most influential women
---
I see our former Mayor got engaged..Quick engagement, he seems to go through the ladies

• Haha
  • Heart

Onlylittleme

Chatty Member
🤣🤣🤣 I haven't seen anyone more braggy than elles belles. Such a show off. There was also a username on here ellesbelles and all she done was bitch about someone else's designer fashion page.

• Haha
  • Wow